Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 27th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Hawkeye (NEW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Interesting take on him. Steadying Aim is something I didn't look at because he usually doesn't camp.
Not true at all.
Old June 27th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated. Initially, I had the stipulation that following the Bola Arrow roll, the targeted figure got to finish their movement/turn, but after thinking about it, I think it is implied (so I agreed with hi's rewording).

Old June 27th, 2011, 04:43 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You probably want to say, "you may roll the 20-sided die." I forgot that in my wording, but there may be times when you don't want to stop an opponent's figure's movement.

Old June 27th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Theme Nerd

True
Old July 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Theme Nerd

I set up what I think is a pretty cool Negative Zone map, connected to Reed Richards' lab. (I will post pics sometime).

Anyway, I needed some characters to occupy the N-Zone besides Blastaar and Annihilus, so I created the Negative Zone Denizens to serve basically as the armies of these two rulers.

My first issue was lack of a good picture. Considering how many stories have been set in the Negative Zone, I couldn't find a good pic to use for the random creatures that live there. So, the current pic may change if I ever find a better one.

Secondly, you will notice that I have no target zones. That is because I haven't decided what to use for figs. Currently, I will probably just use Marro, though there are some random minis that may work as well.

The figures themselves are modeled after the Grok Riders, in that they function well and are willing to protect their leaders. What worked out great was that both Blastaar and Annihilus are "Conquerors" so that basically subbed for Marro Warlord.

The point cost may end up rising. They are slower than the Grok Riders, but do have flight. They also have 1 less defense

Old July 5th, 2011, 10:01 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Negative Zone Denizens (NEW)

Neat new name for bonding.

Sorry if I missed this, but how many figures in the squad?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 5th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Theme Nerd

Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Negative Zone Denizens (NEW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Neat new name for bonding.

Sorry if I missed this, but how many figures in the squad?
Three. That would be the main reason for getting hit zones up there eventually.
Old January 15th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Theme Nerd

Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Malekith (NEW)

Well, with a few new Heroclix sets out recently, there are actually a few characters that opened up as possible customs.

The first is the evil elf, Malekith. Magic is always tough to show, but I like my concept here. Like all first drafts, wording probably needs tweeking and it has not been properly costed yet, but anyway, here is the first stab at him.

Old January 16th, 2012, 04:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Powerful Elf with classic synergy!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:16 AM
Theme Nerd

Another new one I haven't seen anyone do yet: the Red Guardian. Since he was intended to be the Soviet Captain America, he obviously is intended to play much like him.

On a side note, I know that Heroclix needs to keep putting out Hulks and Spideys and Wolverines because those are the keys to moving product, but I love when they throw in relatively obscure villains.

Old January 22nd, 2012, 10:53 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Red Guardian (NEW)

Nice to see you back making Cards Badger. Good take on R.G.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Red Guardian (NEW)

Soviet Bloc(k) lol.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations