Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 27th, 2011, 10:57 PM

Silhan Woo who?
Question Custom card for the round marker track?

I thought I saw this a long time ago but now I can't find it anywhere on either Heroscapers or Google. What I'm looking for is a custom card that someone had made that was in the same shape as the unit cards, but it had a round marker track on it instead. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Old January 28th, 2011, 11:03 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Custom card for the round marker track?

Sorry, I haven't a clue where the one you are talking about is.

This one may not look as good as the one you are talking about but you are welcome to use it.

Old January 29th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

What a surprise, Lamaclown the graphic genius has something.

Nice card Lama.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 29th, 2011, 06:04 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

OK now i want to print that out on some heavy paper...take a old clock apart and put that image inside the clock. Put the clock back together and...

Instant heroscape clock!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 29th, 2011, 10:27 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
OK now i want to print that out on some heavy paper...take a old clock apart and put that image inside the clock. Put the clock back together and...

Instant heroscape clock!
Hmmm... I feel a trip to Dollar General coming on.

What a very timely idea, ZB. (ha... I crack myself up)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards