Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 7th, 2015, 12:22 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played:

Galaxy Defenders and Terra Mystica tonight.

Also, a new smaller game I ordered came in, called Isle of Trains. Seems like it will be a good little game.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 7th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

X-Wing and Good Cop, Bad Cop last night. Fun stuff.

--

And the very fun game of raid the B&N Red Dot Clearance Sale. Picked up Memoir '44 and several other great games on 50%. If you haven't been by a B&N recently, you may want to check.
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In a sort of unrelated note: Has anyone checked out the new Magic the Gathering board game? What do you guys think about it? (IMO, it's gonna be nice to be able to buy the bases for HS figures to be used in customs) It looks very similar to HS in a lot of ways, and it kind of made me sad.
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Cool! You can read more about it here.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; April 7th, 2015 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Living up to your title, Smithy? ]8-)
Old April 7th, 2015, 06:50 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got several games of Dice masters in over the weekend, both DnD and Marvel. Also played a few games of Magic, a couple games of Okko and Wild West Exodus.
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
In a sort of unrelated note: Has anyone checked out the new Magic the Gathering board game? What do you guys think about it? (IMO, it's gonna be nice to be able to buy the bases for HS figures to be used in customs) It looks very similar to HS in a lot of ways, and it kind of made me sad.
https://youtu.be/AHN2NpEOYSg
I hope those are just prototype dice and cards...Wow...there are guys on here that have created a better looking rectangular card layout.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 10th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Finished up my Pathfinder ACG skulls and shackles campaign with my daughter last night. It was a lot more difficult then RotR. We each perma-died twice and had to get new characters. I started with the war priest, went to the war mage, and ended with good old Valeros. Looking forward to the next one coming out in May.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 10th, 2015, 04:42 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Slightly off topic though I have been playing alot of Shadows of Brimstone (more painting them miniatures and adding more figures from other games like Wild West Exodus and Malifuax for factions that can effect the story in town, and making a 3d Town).

Aside from all that, Flying Frog Studios is releasing a pack of Jargono Serpent Men & Shaman, which I think would look amazing along with Vipers from Heroscape. The only downside I can see is that they wouldn't be prepainted or assembled.

Link is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1194864

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old April 10th, 2015, 08:06 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played the 4th Alien Encounters mission and lost to it again last night.
Old April 10th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played Small World for the first time this week. Loved it! Wish I Had picked it up a long time ago!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 11th, 2015, 12:36 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Played Small World for the first time this week. Loved it! Wish I Had picked it up a long time ago!
Small World is is one of my favorite games. My 10yo son is brutal when he plays that game!
Old April 12th, 2015, 12:25 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The very first time I played Small World, I won with diplomat rats and historian giants. Then a few years later I played it again and didn't do so well. Beginner's luck, I guess!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games