Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 13th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

According to wikipedia, Caliban has the power to sense and track other mutants, maybe that could be better reflected on his card? He was also never actually a true horseman of apocalypse (It was sinister in disguise). I like the chracter and I think it would be cool to see him designed, but most of his history is not as a horseman, and that would be much more interesting to se designed. I also don't see (on wiki) anything that says he can absorb/amplify fear
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

I'll have to look into that thanks. I was designing him based off the little I remember reading and Marvels Wiki
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Also where are you getting that he wasn't a horseman and it was Sinister. I am just curious if I missed some big reveal a long time ago, cause according to what I found
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 13th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He is in fact not drafted, by the way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Ravenous Raptor

Awesome you wouldn't happen to know if he was really a horseman or not? Just want to make sure this is accurate and it was Caliban that was a horseman and not Sinister disguised as Caliban during Caliban's horseman period.
Old April 13th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't really know anything about the guy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2013, 03:08 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Awesome design!

Caliban does become a Horseman. Where does it say that Mr. Sinister was him in disguise?

With the X-Factor Detection, you could give him something to boost your initiative roll for each Mutant in a certain distance, or perhaps a similar ability to Blade's tracking power?

For that fear power, would it be a good idea to roll out insane and Androids as well? The name is a bit lengthy, what about something like Fear Manipulation?

Just some thoughts
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Or just go with something like this:

X-Factor Detection
All mutant figures within X spaces of Caliban are considered to be in clear sight regardless of any obstacles such as ruins that may be in the way.

Would probably need some fine tuning, but could make for a really fun power and make him even more useful to Apoc.
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Ravenous Raptor

Wow guys thanks seriously awesome suggestions. I wanted to give him a mutant detection power but couldn't think of a way do to it except for the Sentinel ability. I'll throw a updated version up later today after I am done tinkering and and see what you guys think. Thanks again.
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Ravenous Raptor

Ok so what do you guys think of this

Caliban 260
Mutant
Unique Hero
Horseman*
Vicious
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 5

X-Factor Detection
All mutant figures within X spaces of Caliban are considered to be in clear sight regardless of any obstacles such as ruins that may be in the way.

Fear Manipulation
After moving before attacking you may choose a figure within 3 clear spaces of Caliban that is not an Android and *does not have the Fearless or Insane personality. Roll the 20-sided die, on a 12 or higher you may choose one of the following:
• for the remainder of your turn add one to Caliban's Attack number
• the chosen figure must roll 2 fewer defense dice when defending against a attack from Caliban.

Super Leap
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraptor5413 View Post
Ok so what do you guys think of this

Caliban 260
Mutant
Unique Hero
Horseman*
Vicious
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 5

X-Factor Detection

Fear Manipulation
After moving before attacking you may choose a figure within 3 clear spaces of Caliban that is not an Android and *does not have the Fearless or Insane personality. Roll the 20-sided die, on a 12 or higher you may choose one of the following:
• for the remainder of your turn add one to Caliban's Attack number
• the chosen figure must roll 2 fewer defense dice when defending against a attack from Caliban.

Super Leap
I like the changes, I definitely like the X-Factor power. I would suggest for the X to make it a very wide range (say, 10) or infinite, his power is very wide ranging and should reflect a large tracking ability. And also, why not expand it to Caliban, and all figures adjacent to him (since he uses his power mainly to help others out.)
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Ravenous Raptor

Good one I like it. What would you testplay this guy at point wise? Does 260 sound right or considering he'll probally always be played with Apocalypse and get that boost should you test him at a higher cost?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy