Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 5th, 2010, 09:01 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
No Stickers? What will you do?

So there are no stickers packed with the uncommons in D1/Wave 11. At least there were none in mine. I find this somewhat disappointing. I was not all that excited about uncommons in the first place but if it's what they need to do to be able to get us to buy multiple uniques and keep the line alive I guess I'll take it. I am happy to see the increase in common heroes that has come along with it although I wish they had more varied point values.

But now they pack their very first wave of uncommons without those cheap little stickers (I think they should have given us a sheet of stickers shaped as the general symbol for the uncommon figure in question, in 6 colours). So that leaves me with 6 Wyverns (ya I fell for the whole Kurrok will make your elementals awesome thing) and no way to tell them apart. Wizards has cheaped out on the already cheap solution for fielding multiple uncommons.

So, what have you done to differentiate your uncommons?

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: No Stickers? What will you do?

Well, you have a few options:

1. You can buy another D&D Master Set. That will get you another sheet of stickers for about $25-$30.
2. You could go to an office supply store and buy a sheet of stickers that will last for the rest of your life for less than $5.
3. Call WotC and complain about a lack of stickers. They might send you a sheet of stickers, or they may end up saying that you're just going to have to improvise (ie do option 1 or 2).
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:21 AM

GatekeeperDatuck has disabled reputation

You could use different colored sharpies on the edges of the bases of the figures. You can test the color on the bottom to see how it will turn out.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Personally, I think this is unfair. WotC can't assume that people are to go out and get stickers. They need to provide them to you, IMO. Even it's only a little bit more, I don't think that's fair.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Personally, I think this is unfair. WotC can't assume that people are to go out and get stickers. They need to provide them to you, IMO. Even it's only a little bit more, I don't think that's fair.
Who said life was fair? Anybody who says it is, is selling something (to paraphrase a great movie).
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Who said life was fair? Anybody who says it is, is selling something (to paraphrase a great movie).
Of course, no one said life had to be fair. WotC has to right to be "unfair" (for lack of a better term) but that doesn't mean that I still don't like it when they are.

I have nothing against WotC. What I mentioned above was minor. I just wanted to share my opinion.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
You keep on using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:35 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Anybody who says it is, is selling something (to paraphrase a great movie).
Not to be a contrarian, but isn't it Wizards of the Cost who's trying to sell me something?

I'm going to use name tags. Make 'em a little more personable, flesh the characters out a little.

Old April 5th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah. Hasbro should have given us storage tubs to put all of our common figures into as well!

Corporate greed at its finest!

DON'T THEY CARE ABOUT THE FANS!!!!?

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Spoiler Alert!
On that note it's worth pointing out that one MS3 gives you enough stickers to cover two sets of all the uncommons in MS3 and D1.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:24 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I just set markers on the base and a corresponding marker on the card. If I'm playing two trolls, one is free, the other has a black round marker on its base and the card.

Three, use the negation markers.

4, maybe a marvel wound marker, the grenade, the... you get the idea.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:31 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have 4 Trolls from the master set and I'm repainting them each a little different. And I gave one a club. I might have another holding a severed head as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion