Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 15th, 2008, 03:06 PM

Darkco is surprisingly tart
what up with wal-mart and Hs

I gang, I just but a master set 2 swap of the marro at wal-mart. I am from Québec in Canada and over here wally is pretty expensif. the thing is a master set is like 44$ +tax over here and now they let it go for 19.95$. I think they are doing a clearence but for what ? For new stuff or to get read of all Hs in the franchise ? If you know what is going on tell me please. For sure it is good for me but I wonder why they are acting like that.

Have a nice day guys

"Sorry for my English. I am French, but I am a huge fan of this forum."
Old August 15th, 2008, 04:03 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: what up with wal-mart and Hs

Actually, Walmart is discontinuing Heroscape in many of its branches.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old August 15th, 2008, 04:40 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wal-Mart is not carrying the Master Sets or any other Large Expansion sets anymore. They will be carrying the smaller booster packs though.
Old August 15th, 2008, 04:40 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Ummm… Well, I'm sure your English is better then my French so I won't go there. Wal-Mart will no longer be carrying Heroscape master sets or large expansion packs. You should look for waves 7 & 8, as well as Marvelscape. I'm afraid that's all you will find in-store. At least until some waves of boosters are re-released.

Happy Hunting!
Old August 15th, 2008, 08:07 PM

Barbasol is surprisingly tart

Did I miss some official word on Walmart? The only thing I could find was this post from Paul which at first seemed to imply they still carried Master Sets but now I see I may be reading too much into it.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...836#post639836
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Paul, I heard that most big box stores were discontinuing 'Scape () and smaller, gaming stores would not be selling Master sets. If this is true, will Online be the only place to get master sets?

Also, is rise of the valkyrie being discontinued, and no longer being printed, or are you going to continue to make it for the foreseeable future?
The best places to get Heroscape are WalMart, local gaming stores, and online. Some local stores aren't selling master sets. I'll ask our sales team why this is.

Rise of the Valkyrie is not discontinued - we still have plenty of that set in our warehouse.

I did notice on Walmart.com, that SotM is listed as being "In Limited Stores".
Old August 15th, 2008, 08:14 PM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
Actually, Walmart is discontinuing Heroscape in many of its branches.
I think my Walmart may be one of those branches. All Heroscape and Marvel is discounted at my Walmart. They have even discounted the small expansions here.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie
Old August 15th, 2008, 08:44 PM

gamersrule3 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yeah i havent seen any scape in my walmart for months now it was a big disappointment when i saw that it was gone. But now i just bought the tj and wave 7 and aquilla's alliance. gotta love wargamers headquarters

Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts!!! - Caboose
Old August 16th, 2008, 02:11 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

My WM has kept itself very well-stocked with Wave 8 for the last month or so and Wave 7 for a while before that. I have visited other WMs in different towns and states and haven't found one as regularly well-stocked as my own. I think I'm really lucky. I guess between myself and whomever picks up the packs I leave on the shelf, we keep them re-ordering.
Old August 16th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

My wal-mart hasn't had any scape since about Christmas time (maybe a little before). There was massive clearance (MS for $10) and boosters for $6.

Since then they haven't had anything since. Even my local Kmart is getting rid of their scape. They were reliable for at least wave 5...
Old August 16th, 2008, 06:24 PM

bjmorga Woo who?

My local Wal-Mart in Rock Hill has zero HS merchandise, but the one in Greenwood had all of wave 7 and 8 today.
Old August 16th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

My Wal-Mart hasn't had any sense a little after Christmas and they have already redone shelves and merchindise 2 times

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old August 16th, 2008, 08:09 PM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart

Just returned from my Walmart and there was not Scape to be found. I didn't see any spot for it on the plan-o-gram.

Should have bought them when they marked them down to $9.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion