Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 6th, 2015, 12:45 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jason Voorhees - Initial Playtesting

Old December 6th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
What's the plan on initials?
I can't make any promises, but I can hopefully get to it by next weekend. If another Hero or Sidekick can get to it sooner though, I'll let them handle it.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 6th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This one falls far too into the potentially competitively abusive territory for me to be comfortable running the initial. That's a recipe for future reevaluation if I did.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2015, 12:42 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
What's the plan on initials?
I can't make any promises, but I can hopefully get to it by next weekend. If another Hero or Sidekick can get to it sooner though, I'll let them handle it.
By all means, take your time.

Last edited by Arkham; December 7th, 2015 at 11:06 PM.
Old December 6th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow. I'm sorry if you read my remark here as anything but a self-effacing commentary on my inability to test things competitively (I certainly didn't help Psycho-Man any in that regard) and my acknowledgment of the difficulties of meeting our current competitive standards. It wasn't meant personally and I wish you wouldn't take it personally.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2015, 01:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wow. I'm sorry if you read my remark here as anything but a self-effacing commentary on my inability to test things competitively (I certainly didn't help Psycho-Man any in that regard) and my acknowledgment of the difficulties of meeting our current competitive standards. It wasn't meant personally and I wish you wouldn't take it personally.
I don't think he's privy to the current discussions on Psycho-Man. If he had known the context that surrounded your dissatisfaction with the way you tested Psycho-Man he may have not taken your comment the wrong way. Being part of the current Psycho-Man conversation I chuckled at your comment and then I read Sock's and realized he hadn't seen that conversation...I think all that discussion is in the outer sanctum.

Then again I could be wrong and you could secretly be arch enemies destined to battle for eternity.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 9th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Is the SP up to date? I'm starting to put games together for the Initial and wanted to make sure I was using the right version. And were the competitive guys tagged for this design yet? I'd love to hear their thoughts on army builds.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:16 PM

The SP is up to date, and I'll go ahead and tag them:
@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole

I know an all Undead army that can come back to life was mentioned before.
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Can See Clearly Now

Putting Jason in an army with Meteorite/Dr. Light or both (might not need both) to take advantage of the no clear sight restriction.

Nothing else immediately comes to mind to test with him. He might be an interesting guard dog for a pod based army like Baron Zemo or Martian Manhunter.

~Dysole, who realizes Jason is darn near invulnerable to lava so that could be interesting as well. (Or anyone with an AoE that deals exactly one wound)
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
The SP is up to date, and I'll go ahead and tag them:
@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole

I know an all Undead army that can come back to life was mentioned before.
Missed one

@weebaer
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:56 PM

Thanks, I thought there may be another, but couldn't recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Putting Jason in an army with Meteorite/Dr. Light or both (might not need both) to take advantage of the no clear sight restriction.

Nothing else immediately comes to mind to test with him. He might be an interesting guard dog for a pod based army like Baron Zemo or Martian Manhunter.

~Dysole, who realizes Jason is darn near invulnerable to lava so that could be interesting as well. (Or anyone with an AoE that deals exactly one wound)
Would Doctor Light/Meteorite work in that way? Blinding Light says:

Opponents' figures within 5 clear sight spaces of Meteorite cannot use attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

Since Jason's requires his opponents not to have clear sight on him, would that affect that? The part that's confusing is that it states opponent's special powers and attacks, not clear sight in general.
Old December 9th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great question.

The 1wound AoE power is brilliant. Run Jason into a crowd and target him for explosions.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library