Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 19th, 2012, 11:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2012 Results

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I won ! I'm so happy. I am The Viper King!

There were 10 Ullar armies, and 5 had Venoc Vipers. I was the only one to run all 7 squads of Vipers. Thanks to NecroBlade's and dok's wisdom, I ran that insead of Vipers x5 and Armocs x2. 7x Vipers was my first idea, Armocs my second, and they told me to stick with the first.

Hendel ran the Venoc/Armoc build, and it was me and him only at 3-1 at Round 4. I ended up winning my game by frenzing 4 times in a row with my last 3 Vipers against 10 Heavy Gruts, killing all but 2, and then on the next turn killing them. Hendel's Mittens ended up facing Kaemon Awa and was counterstriked to death.

I am The Viper King!

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 20th, 2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

My Team Tournament Army was:

Major Q9
Rats x3

Slope controlled:
Krav
Raelin 1.0
Axegrinders x1

EDIT: Also, El Diablo is wrong. His username is El Diabolo.
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Correction to what I wrote above: I just checked my notes, and the Kid's champion was Michael A., not Matt A. Sorry, I played a lot of Matts and Michaels this weekend.
No, the winner of Kids tournament was Matthew Ash, my cousin, infectedsloth's little brother.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congratulations to all the winners, both those who have posted here and those who are reading these words but have not.

And a salute and a tip of the hat to the Cleveland Nebraska crew for all the fine work running the show; it looks like everyone had an outstanding time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; August 20th, 2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: oops!
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Congratulations to all the winners, both those who have posted here and those who are reading these words but have not.

And a salute and a tip of the hat to the Cleveland crew for all the fine work running the show; it looks like everyone had an outstanding time.
It was actually the Nebraska crew running the show.

Last edited by arp12; August 20th, 2012 at 12:17 AM. Reason: but the Cleveland crew is great too
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:21 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Correction to what I wrote above: I just checked my notes, and the Kid's champion was Michael A., not Matt A. Sorry, I played a lot of Matts and Michaels this weekend.
No, the winner of Kids tournament was Matthew Ash, my cousin, infectedsloth's little brother.
Ah, so my memory was right, but my notes were wrong. Sorry for the confusion.
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:25 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
EDIT: Also, El Diablo is wrong. His username is El Diabolo.
Diabolo

Marcus is a pretty mean juggler.
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

And a salute and a tip of the hat to the Cleveland crew for all the fine work running the show; it looks like everyone had an outstanding time.
It was actually the Nebraska crew running the show.
Ah, I misremembered.

Well let's pretend I said Nebraska, then.

Nothing against Cleveland, of course.

= =
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:37 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't forget the local Indy boys.

Old August 20th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Them too.

Next time I hope I'm actually *there* to see what's happening for myself.

= =
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Had a blast at my first Gencon! It was awesome! It was so cool to put faces with alot of the names on this site.

Allthough I had my a** handed to me almost the entire time, and I never (and I mean NEVER) want to see 4th Mass again, I still had a great time!

Many, many thanks to all those that put it all together. Scape lives on, because of the hard work you put into it!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con