Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 25th, 2017, 10:48 PM

RedWorld is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Buying Sets, Waves, and Terrain (2/16/17)

Hello there! Newbie here, but that isn't the point.

So, in a nutshell, my friends and I played this years ago and when I found a box full of terrain last year, I decided that I really wanted to get back into this and even share the game with a new game shop I regular!

So now to the part where I tell you what I'm looking for. Basically, I'm looking for everything. Anything from the main sets, waves, terrain expansions. Basically, anything and everything. I do have a small collection and have bought the first set of figures from RotV, however, if some figures are a bit worn down, I would love to make custom figures from them!

I know that many are not cheap. I understand that some figures can go over $40 in price and that terrain can be well over $200 easily. But in the same breath, I'm looking for deals as well. I would much rather talk about these deals over PM of course, but any discussion is more than welcome to be placed here.

The most important reason why I would like a large collection is because I want to get back into playing it and even share it with a game shop which is unfamiliar with the game, maybe even host casual tournaments!

Hope to hear from you!

UPDATE: Ended up getting a few rare figures from someone! I still am looking for anything and everything, so please let me know if you are still selling!

Also, I am in the process of moving. It will be in the next few months, but I will be short on money for a while. Just giving anything to me would be deeply appreciated, but I understand if you would rather sell them than to just empty a table, bookshelf, or drawer. It doesn't mean that I won't pay for figures however, because if the price is right I'll still buy them. But donating them would be very much appreciated, if of course you are able.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you still!

Last edited by RedWorld; February 16th, 2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 11:59 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Buying Sets, Waves, and Terrain (1/25/17)

I have an extra master set and castle set if youre interested.
Old January 26th, 2017, 10:50 AM

Oh yeah! That sounds pretty awesome! Which master set do you have and how much are you running both of them?
Old January 26th, 2017, 01:52 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Sending a PM, I've been on the fence about selling off my HS stuff and downsizing to just a couple sets of terrain + My AOTP stuff. I went through and inventoried what I have pretty recently
Old January 26th, 2017, 04:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@RedWorld : @TheMainMan Claims he has 10 of every set and lives in Ann Arbor, which is a short drive from Detroit. If you don't want his whole collection, I bet he would be willing to sell part of his collection to you if you met him and picked up in person.

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 16th, 2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@RedWorld : @TheMainMan Claims he has 10 of every set and lives in Ann Arbor, which is a short drive from Detroit. If you don't want his whole collection, I bet he would be willing to sell part of his collection to you if you met him and picked up in person.
Ah! I would've never guessed! I am going up to Ypsilanti in a few days and the weekend of Valentine's Day so I would love to talk to him! Thank you for the heads up!
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:45 PM

Re: Buying Sets, Waves, and Terrain (2/16/17)

Bumping this up~
Old February 17th, 2017, 03:22 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I have some odds and ends left. I can't say for certain if my trade list is up to date, but I will try to get it updated on Saturday.
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I have some odds and ends left. I can't say for certain if my trade list is up to date, but I will try to get it updated on Saturday.
Ahh! Sorry I didn't get to you until now! I was extremely busy as of late and I haven't had the time to post until now! Do you know what you have left?

Also bumping up once more! Still am looking for a bunch~
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWorld View Post
Quote:
Ahh! Sorry I didn't get to you until now! I was extremely busy as of late and I haven't had the time to post until now! Do you know what you have left?

I haven't had the chance to do a proper inventory of what's left, but my trade list is accurate, if not complete. I know there are a few Rise of the Valkyrie master set figures not on the list, and a few partial squads that are not on the list. I think the Marvel Warehouse ruins aren't on there, but they are missing a card, and painted. I will try to find the time to make a proper inventory by Saturday.
Old April 11th, 2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWorld View Post
Quote:

I haven't had the chance to do a proper inventory of what's left, but my trade list is accurate, if not complete. I know there are a few Rise of the Valkyrie master set figures not on the list, and a few partial squads that are not on the list. I think the Marvel Warehouse ruins aren't on there, but they are missing a card, and painted. I will try to find the time to make a proper inventory by Saturday.
Ahh ok! I am mostly looking for figures, which there are a few that I saw that I would want, but some of the terrain, such as the asphalt and concrete, I would really like as well! And I absolutely love the way you organized it all on Google Docs because it's easy to understand and read! Anyway, let me know when you finish it and we can talk some more about it! To be honest, this pay period isn't the greatest, but next week's will be amazing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades