Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 19th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

If they're planning to have Hulk join the Cosmic part of the universe and lead into a Planet Hulk movie, I'm guessing we'll see a Hulk movie in there somewhere.

Also, I wouldn't 100% rule out another Iron Man movie. Not to mention the possibility of a Black Widow/Hawkeye movie still has to exist.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 19th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also, I wouldn't 100% rule out another Iron Man movie.
Please don't get my hopes up.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 19th, 2014, 12:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If they're planning to have Hulk join the Cosmic part of the universe and lead into a Planet Hulk movie, I'm guessing we'll see a Hulk movie in there somewhere.

Also, I wouldn't 100% rule out another Iron Man movie. Not to mention the possibility of a Black Widow/Hawkeye movie still has to exist.
I'd love to see a Hawkeye & Black Widow movie. I think that might work better as a prequel type of thing though focusing on the two of them on a S.H.I.E.L.D. mission before they became Avengers. Perhaps after A3, they will change up the 'phase 4 leads to A4' concept and start doing some movies outside of the current timeline. It would be a more interesting way to introduce Black Panther to the MCU as well if his origin story started in Wakanda before Tony became Iron Man.
Old July 19th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Marvel claimed a bunch of new movie dates today. Their San Diego Comic Con panel is on Sunday and they should announce a few of the movies in those slots then. We can speculate till then.

The full Marvel release schedule so far:
2015:
May 1: The Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17: Ant-Man
2016:
May 6: Captain America 3
July 8: Doctor Strange
2017:
May 5: Untitled - Thor 3 is my guess.
July 27: Untitled - I'm thinking maybe Ms. Marvel here.
Nov. 3: Untitled - I think GotG 2 will go here.

2018:
July 6: Untitled - The Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet, or some other Thanos themed title.
Nov. 2: Untitled - Black Panther?

2019:
May 3: Untitled - Dr. Strange 2?
I don't see the May 5th, 2017 announcement anywhere... pretty sure there's only two in 2017. If there are three, though, man, wow, Phase 3 is going to be PACKED.

Here's my guess at what Phase 3 will look like.

7/17/15 - Ant-Man
5/6/16 - Captain America 3
7/8/16 - Doctor Strange
7/27/17 - Captain Marvel
11/3/17 - Thor 3
7/6/18 - Guardians of the Galaxy 2/Planet Hulk
11/2/18 - ??? (Black Panther?)
5/3/19 - Avengers 3

I'm pretty sure that Avengers 3 will be the 2019 movie. Avengers movies have always been May releases - they're summer openers and they do a GREAT job there, so I doubt they'd change anything there. Notice that Captain America is a May release as well, which makes sense with the reception that Cap 2 got.

On the other hand, mid-Summer releases tend to be Marvel's riskier propositions. Guardians, Ant-Man, and Doctor Strange are all slotted for July (or very early August in Guardians' case). So I suspect that'll be true for any possible Captain Marvel or Black Panther movie. I guess a blockbuster in July isn't as risky a proposition? On that same token, I don't see them putting all of their chips on Guardians 2 just yet, so that'd go in the same bucket.

Thor 2 was a Winter release, and I think those movies fit well around the end of the year - fantasy stuff tends to. The only question for me is what will take up the OTHER winter slot... maybe Guardians 2 would go there? Would they send out Black Panther for the holiday season? Maybe we'll get another Iron Man 2 situation and get a sequel to Doctor Strange there... I think he'd be a good November release.

Exciting news overall. Marvel's really got me by the neck with all these movies. I mean, who knows where I'll be in May of 2019, y'know?
Old July 19th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

There was one already slated for May 5th, before the new announcement.
Old July 19th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wolverine/Black Widow!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 19th, 2014, 03:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wolverine/Black Widow!
? I'm sure you already know Fox owns the mutant movie rights.
Old July 19th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was thinking maybe there would be some wiggle room with Black Widow.
A guy can dream.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 19th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you want some "wiggle room" with Black Widow.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2014, 04:18 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I think you want some "wiggle room" with Black Widow.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Your Favorite Gaming Moments - very cool video by one of the guys from Shutup and Sit Down board game reviews. These guys are fantastic and funny, but this particular video is serious, hits home, and can be applied outside of gaming.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape