Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 30th, 2011, 03:34 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ventriloquist ~~ Design Phase

Even with 3 attacks, 2 dice won't achieve much, whihc has been said. His base attack is fine, but I think his Machine Gun should thrive at 4 attack. If you want more of a passive figure though, 3 attack for the SA would work. Maybe, as a suggestion, if you wanted him to have some attack power, you could allow his SA to recieve hieght bonuses.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 30th, 2011, 03:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Even with 3 attacks, 2 dice won't achieve much, whihc has been said. His base attack is fine, but I think his Machine Gun should thrive at 4 attack. If you want more of a passive figure though, 3 attack for the SA would work. Maybe, as a suggestion, if you wanted him to have some attack power, you could allow his SA to recieve hieght bonuses.
No way, sorry. Like we already said, he's going to be more of a cheerleader Crime Lord, with his movement bonus being his main power. He's meant to command his thugs and thieves, not be shooting everyone up. If we REALLY want, we could bump up his attack to 3, but I prefer it lower. Dropping the range is fine, regardless, it IS a Tommy Gun, not known for their accuracy!! But NO to four.

So, should I bump up his normal attack back up to 2? Also, any other comments about the suppressive fire, thing? I know the Tommy Gun is kind of bland (It didn't USED to be, but I'm liking this direction better), and that could spice it up, but I don't think it NEEDS anything else.
Old March 30th, 2011, 03:50 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This could be a nice figure background. Having Ventriloquist in an alleyway would be nice.

Old March 30th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

One other thought is to keep the 2 attack on the SA and consider 4 attacks. The Tommy Gun is rapid, though inaccurate. The extra attack is more about balancing out the weakness of the attack itself (what I'm saying if 4 attacks of 2 kind of feels like the right amount of damage/effect, even if the 4 attacks seems a bit high mechanically).
Old March 30th, 2011, 03:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
This could be a nice figure background. Having Ventriloquist in an alleyway would be nice.

First off, it's CG, so I don't know if the art department will like it. Secondly, I was thinking more of a gang hideout or something. Or maybe someplace being robbed, etc... I tried a few searches, but couldn't find anything.
Old March 30th, 2011, 03:53 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
One other thought is to keep the 2 attack on the SA and consider 4 attacks. The Tommy Gun is rapid, though inaccurate. The extra attack is more about balancing out the weakness of the attack itself (what I'm saying if 4 attacks of 2 kind of feels like the right amount of damage/effect, even if the 4 seems a bit high mechanically).
The only problem with that is that he still DOES bond with the thugs, which would mean 8 attacks. I think that's just a bit too much.

And hey, I've taken Superman out with street thugs, and their attacks of 2, so I don't think there's a problem with him being too weak.
Old March 30th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think range 4, attack 3, triple attack sums up the Tommy Gun well for me. You'll fail enough on the triple attack of 3 to put plenty of wounds on Ventriloquist, but not so much that you'll never want to bother trying.
I think an attack of 2 for Wesker as well, just because 1 is almost too pitiful ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old March 30th, 2011, 06:31 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think range 4, attack 3, triple attack sums up the Tommy Gun well for me. You'll fail enough on the triple attack of 3 to put plenty of wounds on Ventriloquist, but not so much that you'll never want to bother trying.
I think an attack of 2 for Wesker as well, just because 1 is almost too pitiful ...
Alright, got it!
Old March 30th, 2011, 07:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I agree. 1 attack is Blastatron level, we don't even want to go there.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 31st, 2011, 12:58 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seeing as I leave for North dakota tomorrow, this will probably be my last contrabution for a while as I still have a lot to do before I get on the train tomorrow, but here are some mini backgrounds I was able to dig up.

Bank vault 1

Bank vault 2

hideout

The hideout pic would need some cover up on the grapheti, but it was the closest Gotham looking one I could find.
Old March 31st, 2011, 01:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
Seeing as I leave for North dakota tomorrow, this will probably be my last contriabution for a while as I still have a lot to do before I get on the train tomorrow, but here are some mini backgrounds I was able to dig up.

Bank vault 1

Bank vault 2

hideout

The hideout pic would need some cover up on the graffpheti, but it was the closest Gotham looking one I could find.
Will you never learn to spell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library