Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 12th, 2009, 11:08 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: justjohn's Customs: Desius, The Fallen. New! (08/21)

I know this is a major thread necro but I had to say how awesome the Makamoto Emissaries are!

I used 2 squads of them. One squad I interspersed with 2x 4th Mass and the other squad I interspersed with 2x KOW. It gave great longevity to my 4th Mass which of course, in the long run, made them even more effective. Once the KOW swarmed a hero, it was already doomed due to the presence of the Emissaries. My opponent had to destroy the Emissaries before touching the KOW and in attacking the Emissaries he risked destroying his embattled hero due to Counterstrike. Very effective unit.

This unit will probably become one of my staples with a 4th Mass army.
Old November 12th, 2009, 07:31 PM

Jesusfreak13 Woo who?

i did not read all 60 pages so maybe this was already covered, there are no hit zones on the Baron. if there are no hit zones, the only way he can possibly be attacked is if he is adjacent to someone who is being attacked by an attack that also affects the figures adjacent to the targeted figures. eg: explosion special attack, rain of fire special attack, grenade special attack... ect.
Old November 9th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Okay, massive, massive necro, I know, but I used to love this guy's customs - unfortunately I've only managed to get myself one, Baron Otto von Griben and almost all of the others seem to have gone down because of some weird imageshack thing. If anyone has any of this guy's cards saved, then I'd love to see them back up somewhere, so that I and others will be able to see them again and perhaps pick them up. This guy had too much good stuff for it to just be lost.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards