Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which missing heroes/squads are most needed at the moment?
Gladiators 21 29.58%
Ullar's Protectors (Pistol-crossbow Kyrie) 9 12.68%
Melee Gorillinators 7 9.86%
Dreadguls 3 4.23%
Raptorians (marr) 7 9.86%
Barbarians (Feylund, Jotun's Bio) 2 2.82%
Shaman (Zombies Bio) 3 4.23%
Marro Squad with Warlord Bonding 4 5.63%
Mariedians (anti-soulborg) 10 14.08%
Vydar Kyrie 4 5.63%
Range-adding Viking Champion 0 0%
Beldun (Ullar Kyrie) 1 1.41%
Tyrian (Jandar Kyrie) 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 16th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Those are nice, Jonathan! I wonder if they should be a bit more tanned though, running around outside half-naked
Old November 16th, 2007, 02:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I went for the dreadguls. So who's gonna make the card after the voting is over?
The community. It will be similar to the Speed Custom contests, where we take as many entries as possible. However, instead of just voting on the one we like the most, we'll try to consolidate all the best qualities into one "best" version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
I already made one:
I like those a lot. I'm sure they'll do well in the aforementioned "contest."

Glad to see we're getting so many votes! I guess we won't need more than a week after all.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 16th, 2007, 08:24 PM

Ragnar123 has disabled reputation
Soon as I post in the main topic thread I find this! WOOO! I voted for gladiators, as Spartacus has never been a choice of mine in the few games I play. Maredians were a close competitor, in my mind, though.

"The reason why civilized men are so rude is because they can insult each other without having their skull split open"-Robert E. Howard
Old November 16th, 2007, 10:44 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Those are nice, Jonathan! I wonder if they should be a bit more tanned though, running around outside half-naked
Thanks! For some reason I thought they should be really fair-skinned (perhaps the hair colors). Maybe they only go around half-naked in battle, and wear voluminous furs at all other times. Or maybe the next set I make will be more tan...

And now that I actually read the poll title, gladiators are probably the most NEEDED, but Ullar Kyrie are surely the most WANTED
Old November 16th, 2007, 11:29 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
I hear ya, Jonathan. I REALLY wanted a zombie shaman, but I felt we need other units more...
Old November 18th, 2007, 12:31 PM

Ragnar123 has disabled reputation
What? Zombie Shaman? Noooooooooooooo! Why didn't I see it before? Ah well, I guess gladiators are needed more anyway.

"The reason why civilized men are so rude is because they can insult each other without having their skull split open"-Robert E. Howard
Old November 21st, 2007, 10:35 AM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
Voting will be ending in a couple of a days. Unless we have a lot of last minute votes, the top 5 can pretty much be determined already. If you haven't done so already, you might want to start getting your ideas/cards ready for the first discussion/trial thread (which so far looks like Gladiators). Due to the Thanksgiving Holidays, I probably won't start the thread unitl Monday, so that should give everyone plenty of time from the day the voting ends until the day idea/card submissions begin.

Also, we still haven't really decided what to call this project. Some ideas that have been presented are:

TNT Missing In Action

TNT Community Customs Project

TNT Filling in the Gaps

Community TNT

TNT Gap Fillers

Anyone have any other ideas? I'll probably end up starting a poll and have everyone vote, since this is a community effort.
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:39 PM

justin has disabled reputation
I think that we should, if we get gladiators, get a squad that follows each of the original heroes. And lots of Spartans. Oh and 30 or so times as many persians as Spartans.

I have wings and wicked awesome Counterstrike.

Trust me on this, I am INSANE

Old November 21st, 2007, 02:48 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Mortis
TNT Missing In Action
This one.
Old November 21st, 2007, 08:29 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Mortis
TNT Missing In Action
This one.
Old November 22nd, 2007, 07:19 AM

Rice_Merchant has disabled reputation
I don't know why, but I'd love to see some flying monkeys.

Gotta love monkeys.
Old November 27th, 2007, 09:41 AM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
Better a day late than never I guess.

Well, looks like the votes are in, with Gladiators taking first place as the missing unit to be customized first. I'll start a thread shortly discussing the submission guidelines for the Gladiators.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards