Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:06 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?
Re: Wave 1 Reprint FOUND AT thread

I got mine at www.funagain.com. I only got them there because I got a ten dollar FotA. (don't bother looking, it's out of stock)
Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:07 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Games Keep in West Chester, PA has a ton of Wave 1 - although they're four sets shorter than they were at lunch yesterday.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:15 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q9 Kid View Post
I got mine at www.funagain.com. I only got them there because I got a ten dollar FotA. (don't bother looking, it's out of stock)
Again, this thread is about Brick and Morter (physical store) sitings.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 03:01 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any news on Wally. I will probaly go back this week.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 2nd, 2009, 03:03 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q9 Kid View Post
Again, this thread is about Brick and Morter (physical store) sitings.
Oops, didn't notice that, thanks for pointing that out Cavalier.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 03:09 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

For those MN scapers, Games by James is getting wave one in stock right now. 2 of the stores I called said it was on their shelves and 3 more said it would arrive any day.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 05:03 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Called my guy here looking for jungle, and reserved my Wave 9. Also said he had Wave 1.

Hero Quest Comics & Games
2608 E Grand River Ave
Howell, MI 48843

Old June 2nd, 2009, 08:11 PM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!

J&J Cards and Collectibles in Waterloo, Ontario has wave 1 in, at $11.99 a pack.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 10:26 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

The Wally's in Ft. Wright, KY still came up a blank. I asked the rather slovenly attendant if she knew when they'd be in, and her response was, "Beats me".

God, sometimes I hate Kentucky.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 2nd, 2009, 10:28 PM
Creamed by Corn

I called the same Wal-mart twice today, and when they put me through to toys, my call dropped. So my mom visted there after taking me to ref games to get some material for a baby blanket for my sister's teachers new baby. When I looked for scape, not a single drop, not even Marvel.

Old June 2nd, 2009, 10:43 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

I've been to 2 Wallys in and around Philly and 1 here in Harrisburg while on business and I only came up with Marvel Sets (big surprise) and Wave 8. I'm thinking it might be another week before we see it in Wallys. The stock probably got delivered to their distribution centers first and then another week or so traveling to the stores.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old June 2nd, 2009, 10:44 PM
Creamed by Corn

I hope to find some loose wave 3 to complete that wave for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales