Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 9th, 2014, 09:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Happening

Megasilver/Dysole going down soon.

~Dysole, intrigued
Old August 9th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 3

Dysole and I are playing now.
Old August 9th, 2014, 11:06 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
As I told Heroscaper after our match, I don't think this Wampa glyph scenario is suitable for a tournament setting. I had the advantage in this game since HS's army didn't want to overextend to grab & keep the glyph, but in a mirror match initiative would have decided this battle. I really like this map, though, and I think with a different glyph there it would work fine.
Yeah, I just lost my match because of them. One of them killed two of my support figures. I couldn't take the glyph because those damn Cutters scurried right back on it. I had to take out both Wampas. I would have won too, because the game came down to Vader with 3 wnds, Luke, and 2 cutters.

Last edited by Dysole; August 9th, 2014 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa wampa
Old August 10th, 2014, 02:33 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Soundwarp and I are starting now.

I won the match against Soundwarp, but I feel kinda dirty, as the wampas swung the game quite a bit. I sacrificed control of the glyph in order to kill the Atgar (which dropped 4 wounds on a AT-ST on it's first attack), but a kill on the Tusken on the glyph and a timely (for me) roll of 2 for Tusken Clan Attack allowed me to regain control of the Wampas, at which point Soundwarp conceded shortly after. It was a close game, but having C-3PO in my army and first turn being so critical for wampa control kind of determined the whole game :/

Great game Soundwarp, best of luck the rest of the way.

CrazyTankster

Attack rolls: 66 out of 139 (47.48%)
Defense rolls: 30 out of 108 (27.78%)
Total dice rolled: 247
Time used: 0h, 26m, 51s

Soundwarp SG-1

Attack rolls: 54 out of 116 (46.55%)
Defense rolls: 37 out of 99 (37.37%)
Total dice rolled: 215
Time used: 0h, 31m, 58s

Last edited by CrazyTankster; August 10th, 2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Update
Old August 11th, 2014, 08:52 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Could all the winners fill out the Winners Report link in the OP?
@Arch-vile , @CrazyTankster , @weebaer , @William099
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:32 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 4

Round 4 Match-Ups
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; August 11th, 2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:42 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Typo?

I thought Mega was 1-2. Of course that then changes things all around. Just thought I'd come in before things got too underway.

~Dysole, thinking this might be the worst map for him vs. AT-STs
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:53 AM

Re: Typo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I thought Mega was 1-2. Of course that then changes things all around. Just thought I'd come in before things got too underway.

~Dysole, thinking this might be the worst map for him vs. AT-STs
Thanks for the catch!

It doesn't change anything because weebaer and kevindola have already played each other so I didn't want to make them play each other again.
Old August 11th, 2014, 10:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 4

I'll do whatever, but the thing that makes the most sense is to have me (2-1) play william (2-1) (since i have already played weebaer and SWSG1) and then have soundwarp (2-1) play weebaer (2-1). At least that's how the other online tournaments would do it with a traditional swiss style.

Plus with this you get an even 4 playoff participants.

Last edited by kevindola; August 11th, 2014 at 11:21 AM.
Old August 11th, 2014, 11:20 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I'll do whatever, but the thing that makes the most sense is to have me (2-1) play william (2-1) (since i have already played weebaer and SWSG1) and then have soundwarp (2-1) play weebaer (2-1). At least that's how the other online tournaments would do it with a traditional swiss style.

Plus you this get an even 4 playoff participants.
As much as I don't want to play Soundwarp on this map, I have to agree with KD.

Thats is the best way to eliminate ties and set up 4 clear entries into the playoffs (if that is the plan)
Old August 11th, 2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

Plus with this you get an even 4 playoff participants.
That works. I'll fix it (meaning change names of the links/templates and move armies).
Old August 11th, 2014, 12:03 PM

The link to my game is not working correctly for some reason. It keeps refreshing itself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events