Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 1st, 2007, 07:25 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Gforce's LOTR Customs and more!!

Last summer PoF created a topic about his lil bro having a friend make some customs.... well i'm that friend. i revised these a little and made a couple more customs. sorry, no pics!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frodo Baggins
6 life
4 move
1 range
2 attack
3 defense
70 points

Stinger- if frodo has a turn marker on his card and any opponent has a turn marker on an orc squad or hero, your opponent must show you the turn marker on that card.
The One Ring- when frodo uses this special he can't attack or be attacked. You may decide to take off the ring at the end of frodo's turn. If you decide not to take it off, frodo takes one damage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Eowyn

5 life
6 move
1 range
2 attack
2 defense
70 points

Healing- Choose a friendly figure within 3 spaces. Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1, do three damage to that figure. If you roll a 2-9, remove 1 damage counter from that card. If you roll a 10-16, remove 2 damage counters from that card. If you roll a 17-20, remove 4 damage counters from that card.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gimli the Strong
4 life
4 move
1 range
3 attack
4 defense
70 points(see a trend?)

orc slayer- when battling with an orc or orc champion, roll an additional attack or defense die.
double hatchet throw (since he has 2 hatchets on his figure)-
attack:2 range:4 when gimli uses this special, he may attack one additional time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aragon the Brave
5 life
5 move
1 range
5 attack
3 defense
120 points (trend broken)

orc slayer- same as above
warriors rage- if aragon only has 1 life left, his move and attack are 6, but his defense is reduced to 1. Aragon may also attack twice in his rage.

Legolas the Quick
5 life
5 move
9 range
2 attack
3 defense
110 points

high jump- legolas may jump over small or medium figures and move 1 space. That space may be 6 levels or lower. If legolas jumps over a figure, roll one die. If it is a skull, do one damage. Legolas does not take any disengangement strikes.
accuracy- same as tough except for attack

Radiant Ice Dragon
8 life
5 move
1 range
5 attack
6 defense
220 points

freeze beam 18- after moving and before attacking, choose a small or medium figure adjacent to radiant ice dragon. roll the 20 sided die. If you roll an 18 or higher, that figure is frozen for the remainder of the round. If a figure is frozen it may not attack or move and its defense is reduced to 1.
mega jump- ignore elevations for radiant ice dragon's movement if it is 5 levels or lower. Radiant ice dragon may also jump over small or medium figures without becoming engaged, and pass over water without stopping.
snow melter- when moving through snow, radiant ice dragon moves regularly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomba the War Elephant (Einar Baby!!!!!!)
4 life
6 move
1 range
3 attack
5 defense
160 points

rock skin- when rolling defense dice for a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add two automatic shields to whatever is rolled. Add one automatic shields to whatever is rolled from a ranged normal attack
trample- after moving and before attacking,choose a small or medium figure and roll the 20 sided die. If it is a squad figure and you roll a 6 or higher, destroy that figure. If it is a hero and you roll a 17 or higher, destroy the figure.
swift carry- same as carry except carried figure is does not take any disengagement strikes

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I mostly need help with point cost cause i think my figures are undercosted. i might be wrong but whatever.
Old March 2nd, 2007, 06:37 PM

paintu2 has disabled reputation
i think it needs 6attack
Old March 2nd, 2007, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintu2
i think it needs 6attack
who's it? the dragon?
Old March 2nd, 2007, 07:08 PM

paintu2 has disabled reputation
sorry i was rushed its the War Elephant becauase 3s a low to average attack an if this thing a war elephat it just makes sense
Old March 2nd, 2007, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintu2
sorry i was rushed its the War Elephant becauase 3s a low to average attack an if this thing a war elephat it just makes sense
i'll probably change his attack(higher) but i don't know about six cause. he has trample which will hopefuly kill something every turn or so. (i mean look at chompy, he has chomp and that is why his attack is 2. chomp kills enough as it is.)
Old March 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM

come on guys my customs aren't perfect! i really need feedback.
Old March 4th, 2007, 04:20 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
come on guys my customs aren't perfect! i really need feedback.
People are more likely to give you feedback if you have cards. There are too many all text customs, and quite frankly no one likes to read them.

Also better grammar on your part would also help people respect you.
Better Posting and You
Follow that link and follow the instructions, being a better poster will help you out.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old March 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM

Yeah the card thing is true. If I knew how to make them, I would have posted it. Even if I was browsing my own customs topic, I would not have read it if it had no cards or pictures.
(How are you liking that grammar?)
Old March 4th, 2007, 08:34 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Im a big LOTR fan and like these customs. But I think that you should take away Aragorn's 2nd special and put in some kind of arrow special attack, since he does have a bow and arrow in the movies and books

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old March 4th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Yeah the card thing is true. If I knew how to make them, I would have posted it. Even if I was browsing my own customs topic, I would not have read it if it had no cards or pictures.
(How are you liking that grammar?)
Try this thread: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3249

Scroll down to the "How-to" section.

smallboxgames.com
Old March 5th, 2007, 11:03 PM

Kar98 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
Im a big LOTR fan and like these customs. But I think that you should take away Aragorn's 2nd special and put in some kind of arrow special attack, since he does have a bow and arrow in the movies and books
Or how about giving him an average ranged attack, with a melee-enhanced special attack like Carr's Sword of Reckoning? And also some heal allies ability (from the Return of the King book)?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards