Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 28th, 2012, 08:34 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

All of those reasons you guys have just listed, and the fact that minis aren't very abundant, and the fact that Charos is an absolute tank are what led me to start considering the uncommon baby green. At something like 3/5/1/4/4 for 60-75 points with some version of FC, and Wyrm Bonding and Flying, I think he truly feels like a baby Charos, and hopefully solves the problems. It also expands a bit on the Wyrmling army, allowing them to play a complete Wyrmling build with a couple guys that have life, and also a good screening unit.

And being more expensive (especially at 75), he becomes a lot less attractive to pair with 4th Mass, but can still make an effective glyph or choke point holder.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
All of those reasons you guys have just listed, and the fact that minis aren't very abundant, and the fact that Charos is an absolute tank are what led me to start considering the uncommon baby green. At something like 3/5/1/4/4 for 60-75 points with some version of FC, and Wyrm Bonding and Flying, I think he truly feels like a baby Charos, and hopefully solves the problems. It also expands a bit on the Wyrmling army, allowing them to play a complete Wyrmling build with a couple guys that have life, and also a good screening unit.

And being more expensive (especially at 75), he becomes a lot less attractive to pair with 4th Mass, but can still make an effective glyph or choke point holder.
If you do make the GW an uncommon, then please use a different figure. The bronze wyrmling is small even compared to the other wyrmlings. It would be weird for that one to be the toughest.
Old February 28th, 2012, 05:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Finding a cheap available figure to use for a green wrymling is the hardest part.

Is it possible to have an approved C3G custom ALSO be a SoV custom? I would love any of the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
The Book of Hand Ninja

C3G MARVEL WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
The Book of Killer Penguins

C3G DC CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
WORLD WAR WINTER

Mini PDF
The only thing you could change to remove C3G synergies is maybe remove the "...or assassin" part of the Hand Ninjas and change Crime Lord Bonding to Lawman Bonding.
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Looking at the stats dok put up, I think SB's version of fledgling counterstrike with only 4 defense is a pretty much worthless power.
I disagree. It's a big nerf, for sure, but these guys have an easy time getting height, and Raelin exists. Even the 4D version can sling 7 shields reasonably easily. That said, I'd definitely consider a defense of 5 with that version. It's worth looking at. I'd also consider rewording it so that it can inflict multiple wounds (either "each excess shield after the first..." or "every two excess shields") but this is mostly a cosmetic change.

One thing I feel fairly strongly about is that they should have 4 attack. All of the problems with this figure stem from its use as a defensive figure; a sort of valiant substitute for Deathreavers. That's the driver of price and the driver of our issues. Encouraging people to give them some activations is a good thing.
Old March 1st, 2012, 06:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I vote YES to review Kaemon Awa 123's Vargach.

Vargach by Kaemon Awa 123 has received 5 YES votes to review (1Mmirg, Dad_Scaper, Killometer, qt.bangerang, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

War Horse of Troy by MegaSilver has received 3 NO votes to review (1Mmirg, Dad_Scaper, qt.bangerang) and is removed from the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Is it possible to have an approved C3G custom ALSO be a SoV custom?
No.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:19 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Btw... though I am sure none of you have forgotten but you have Son of Arathon's Lord Eschain just chilling out with two no votes to review... so yeah.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:39 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Btw... though I am sure none of you have forgotten but you have Son of Arathon's Lord Eschain just chilling out with two no votes to review... so yeah.
Thanks that nomination got buried with Lizardmen, Horses and Elves ...Oh my As well as conversation about Soulborg and Constructs...jeez .

Anyways. I also vote NAY to review Lord Eschain.

Dark Blade Special Attack needs work, and I think the addition of "Deadly Strike" to it makes it too powerful against squads.

After looking for precedence to base Dark Blade SA on, I found Sharwin's Arcane Bolt Special attack, which does almost the same thing. If you word Dark Blade using the language in Arcane Bolt you may have a winner, that and get rid of the "auto skull".

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:42 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Lord Eschain by Son of Arathorn has received 3 NO votes to review (Dad_Scaper, qt.bangerang, ZBeeblebrox) and is removed from the process.

Old March 1st, 2012, 08:54 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm honored to have Vargach join your ever growing to-do list!
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
ever growing to-do list!
Works are in motion to (hopefully) accelerate our movement a little.

Old March 1st, 2012, 08:59 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
ever growing to-do list!
Works are in motion to (hopefully) accelerate our movement a little.
Apologies if that was taken as an insult, I wouldn't be able to keep up at all.
Old March 1st, 2012, 11:09 PM

No apology necessary.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs