Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Starburst jelly beans... watch out this easter YUCK!!!

I just went to the store to buy food... on the way to check out I saw the easter displays... and descided to grab a bag of star burst jelly beans to munch on this week. On the way home I opened the bag and tossed one in my mouth... YUCK!!!

It was so bad I almost hit the car in front of me, stopped prolly less than 1/16" from his bumper...

The most disgusting thing I've ever tasted... it exploded and crunched like cereal in my mouth... although it was purple... it left my mouth and spit yellow, I was not going to swallow my own spit it tasted so bad... I fear it was some sort of bug that was in the jelly bean, thus the yellow being bug guts... going to vomit.

It has been hours, and a few doses of mouth wash, and a sandiwch later... I can still taste it YUCK...

These were Tropical flavor...
Expiration is not up till 2010, but I bet these have been on the shelf for quite some time...
Old February 20th, 2009, 07:28 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Starburst jelly beans... watch out this easter YUCK!!!

Your Zelrig didn't eat any of those did he...He's got Jaundice I think. Peanut butter egg Reeses are the antidote for Starburst Jellybean poisoning I hear.
Old February 20th, 2009, 08:50 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. You'd think companies would catch a whole bug in one of their jelly beans. That incident reminds me of one story I heard where black widow spiders would nest inside grapes. Literally dig their way in and spin the web around the grape. I'm guessing it's not true, but it's a gross though anyway.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old March 2nd, 2009, 01:43 AM

Shermif knows what's in an order marker Shermif knows what's in an order marker

Not going to lie... this is not as bad as the time I opened my box of raisins at school one day and was greeted by a small family of maggots writhing to and fro.

Thanks a lot, freaking Sun-Maid Lady!
Old March 2nd, 2009, 04:20 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Wonder how many kids open the raisins and just chuck the whole box in their mouth... (those little boxes that is)

Many years ago my sister stuck a straw in a caprisun drink pouch... and started to make a funny face, because she could not get much of the juice to suck up the straw... she pulled the straw out and it was clogged with hair... cut open the pouch and there was a wad of hair, like a drain clog in the pouch... --- this is still a mystery to me...
Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:28 AM

Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker

Well, thank you very much, guys. This is the last time I ever read any posts before breakfast!
Old March 2nd, 2009, 04:14 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Must only be the Tropical kind. I like the original and they arn't that bad.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 2nd, 2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
Quote:

-Vitm
Its very likely the other flavors are made in the same factory that had this cockroach... or bug or whatever it was... someones booger or spit for all I know. Ok just made myself want to throw up...
Old March 2nd, 2009, 04:57 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

-Vitm
I like the regular kind too. Can't speak to the "tropical" flavor. Maybe it was "rotten banana flavor."

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old March 2nd, 2009, 06:46 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, the normal ones are pretty good. While we're on sickening stories, in second grade I got diarrhea from my school's rotten cantoloupe. Needless to say, I've avoided it since then.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 09:09 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
Quote:
Quote:

-Vitm
I like the regular kind too. Can't speak to the "tropical" flavor. Maybe it was "rotten banana flavor."
Ditto. Original is pretty good.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 3rd, 2009, 01:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like Starburst Jelly beans. I haven't had any since last Easter, though, and they were the regular kind.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General