Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 2nd, 2008, 04:24 PM

Drizzi has disabled reputation
THE STARGATE
lolos

Akima: You can't call a planet "Bob."
Cale: So now you're the boss. You're the King of Bob.
Akima: Can't we just call it "Earth"?
Cale: No one said you have to live on Bob.
Akima: I'm never calling it Bob.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 04:48 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
This would be really cool for a split battlemap with a gate on each side and that being the only way to get to the other map. One side could have mountains, snow and ice and another be a desert with sand and caverns. Just a thought but I think that'd be a crazy map to build and make scenarios for.

R~
Old January 4th, 2008, 07:57 PM

Ragnar123 has disabled reputation
Whoa! That's just awesome! I wish I had that many turn markers. Maybe sometime in the future...

This could definitely be used as a Vydar hive, or another sort of teleporter. Could also be used as an objective.

"The reason why civilized men are so rude is because they can insult each other without having their skull split open"-Robert E. Howard
Old January 5th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
This is the coolest "low-tec" way to use turn markers. My hat is off to you good sir.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old January 11th, 2008, 04:38 PM

Daddio is surprisingly tart
SWEET MERCY!!!!

Geez, that's a lotta order markers!

I've got some xtras, but not THAT many. I love that gate, BTW. Very smooth.

PEACE
Old January 19th, 2008, 11:05 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart
That Gate=

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old January 30th, 2008, 01:03 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
It is still not done, but its closer to what I had invisioned, although I wanted to put some type of wires and cable details on it... figured I would leave it simple. The paint needs to be touched up and sealed still.
Old January 30th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Really amazing use of order markers.
Well done!
Old January 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM

CH4071C has disabled reputation
just awesome, nuf said.

Are you a Heroscape Addict? Check the Symptoms.

My Maps
Old January 30th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Truly Amazing
Old January 30th, 2008, 06:26 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice drac, I really like pieces like this. Scrapping out your unused parts to make something that fits the game is very important for me. This piece and the fellow that used the markers as tombstones are two of my favorites.

Are the solid block areas where you used some of the apoxie?

on another note, I've noticed that in almost every thread where someone is trying to sell there stuff that you are one of the first to send an offer. Im really starting to think that you have a scape problem and my need to see some kind of addicts group for support.
Old January 30th, 2008, 11:42 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks Guys...

I have to have enough markers left to make another 5 gates LOL.

Space is an issue, cleaning house for the next few days to take care of it, I saved all the empty boxes too..... so that isnt helping.

The larger areas on the gate were indeed made from the epoxy sculpt. I had a base to go with it that was attached to it, but it sucked so I ripped it off and put it on 4 extra swamp water tiles. Not sure if I want to keep that for a base, I wanted it to sit on tiles the way the Ruins do.

I asume everyone noticed the 5 wound markers I used on it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles