Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old June 10th, 2010, 12:41 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
More Clix to convert on the way in the future!

All of these lines are planned for release in the next year.

Darkest Night Starter Set
Jonah Hex Movie Tie In
Brightest Day
DC 75th Anniversay Set
STAR TREK
Web Of Spiderman Marvel Set
Watchmen Limited Edition Box Set

The possibilities for conversion are just mouth watering
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:52 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: More Clix to convert on the way in 2010

Sweet! C3G LanternCorps and StarTrek anyone?
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Sweet! C3G LanternCorps and StarTrek anyone?
Star Trek I am thinking (and hoping) is ship based, not figs. I love the Star Trek universe, but honestly, there is not enough variation in the characters combat styles to make it super intersting. Although I do admit I'd love a Spock/Kirk/Picard/Riker...Aw, who am I kidding, I'd buy up everything, including Harry Mudd. But I'd still rather have ships.
Old June 10th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Trek ship combat game would be cool. But don't forget what the characters would bring to the table: phasers, tricorders (recon), transporters, nerve pinches, mind melds, Kirk's cowboy mentality, Picard's strategic cowboy mentality, Klingon melee squads, Romulan treachery... could make for some interesting Heroscape figures.

Edit: Harry Mudd's Tribble Special Attack, hmmm....

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Tribble Squad: Has rebirth power of doubling all figures after each round, but you only need to draft one squad and the power can go on forever with no limit to the number of tribbles other than the number of spaces on the board!

But has Defense:0, Attack:1, Move: 2, and Size: 1 (Climbing x 4) to compensate - but still you would have massive board control and the game would never end.
Old June 10th, 2010, 03:02 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Tribble Squad: Has rebirth power of doubling all figures after each round, but you only need to draft one squad and the power can go on forever with no limit to the number of tribbles other than the number of spaces on the board!

But has Defense:0, Attack:1, Move: 2, and Size: 1 (Climbing x 4) to compensate - but still you would have massive board control and the game would never end.
(Note to self) Watch for Tribbles and be ready with a custom mechanic they can take out lots of figures in 1 shot. Honestly I'd hate to see Tribbles in Scape, way to big a chance of them getting out of control.
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:25 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There should at least be a dice roll to reproduce. Not only for game balance, but they needed and adequite food supply to reproduce. On Star Trek everyone was just feeding them, and then they found their way into the grains and replicators.

The Jonah Hex pack is a 3 pack, like the Iron Man packs, but it's 3 original figures, not just reprints.

Old July 19th, 2010, 07:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
All of these lines are planned for release in the next year.

Darkest Night Starter Set
Jonah Hex Movie Tie In
Brightest Day
DC 75th Anniversay Set
STAR TREK
Web Of Spiderman Marvel Set
Watchmen Limited Edition Box Set

The possibilities for conversion are just mouth watering
I was extermemly excited when I learned about Blackest Night a few days ago... and now I find out that there'll be a Brightest Day set? Incredible!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 19th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any news on what figs will be in Brightest Day?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2010, 09:59 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Any news on what figs will be in Brightest Day?
It looks like it might be these figures Bats. I'm not totaly sure, but this whatI turned up and I don't reconize the Martian Manhunter figure from any other set.
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Deadman, Osiris, Cap'n Boomerang, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, and Aquaman. Yep, that follows the storyline all right. Too bad I pretty much have all of those characters other than Osiris in a different mini already.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2010, 10:08 PM
The Closer

They need to make some more Lanterns for the other Corps. Then we could have a multi-player scape game with each person using a different Corps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News