Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 8th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Star Trek 'clix

Looks like they'll be coming out soon!

http://wizkidsgames.com/blog/2010/06...-from-wizkids/

What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 8th, 2010, 10:36 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Star Trek 'clix

Looks like it might be pretty interesting. Between all of the series and the new franchise, there should be plenty enough for them to put out. The only question I have is whether they are going to release this in the random packs as usual or if they are going to give the visible blister packs a shot. I'm hoping for the second one, but it'll probably be the first one. Just sucks I'm gonna have to pay through the nose for the super-duper rare ones. Oh well. But am definately going to keep up with this one.
Old June 8th, 2010, 10:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

What do you think?

Um...yeah...we heard...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30709
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I was just thinking the other day how cool it would be to do some Borg units, but I didn't think there would be any sculpts available. Voila! It's as if I thought them into existence!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 9th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

What do you think?

Um...yeah...we heard...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30709
They didn't post in Customs? Tsk! Tsk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 9th, 2010, 11:21 AM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

As a huge Star Trek fan i like this idea, but it doesn't say if its clix of the people or starships. There is a good percentage its the ships.
Old June 9th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
As a huge Star Trek fan i like this idea, but it doesn't say if its clix of the people or starships. There is a good percentage its the ships.
That would be pretty cool.

I might actually play the game if it were ship-based.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:46 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Tribble Squad: Has rebirth power of doubling all figures after each round, but you only need to draft one squad and the power can go on forever with no limit to the number of tribbles other than the number of spaces on the board!

But has Defense:0, Attack:1, Move: 2, and Size: 1 (Climbing x 4) to compensate - but still you would have massive board control and the game would never end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards