Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 24th, 2015, 08:06 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
How long do you wait?

I was in contact through PM with a fellow on here about buying some of my figures, we passed a couple messages within a few days, then I hadn't heard from him in a week. I then sent him a second message asking if he was still interested but still haven't heard back from him. How long am I generally expected to hold the figures before seeking out another deal?
Old March 24th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: How long do you wait?

There isn't really a hard and fast rule. Some have notifications set up and are connected in such a way so that they are instantly aware of PMs. Others have to log in here to see them. The best you can do is send a message and then look at their profile where it says the last time they were on to gauge whether or not they have seen it and go from there. Either way, they have to log in to read it. If there are others wanting to get the same figures it can make waiting seem slow. Otherwise, there isn't a big hurry.
Old March 24th, 2015, 04:22 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
There isn't really a hard and fast rule. Some have notifications set up and are connected in such a way so that they are instantly aware of PMs. Others have to log in here to see them. The best you can do is send a message and then look at their profile where it says the last time they were on to gauge whether or not they have seen it and go from there. Either way, they have to log in to read it. If there are others wanting to get the same figures it can make waiting seem slow. Otherwise, there isn't a big hurry.
You don't necessarily need to log in to see your PMs. When I receive a PM I am sent an email notifying about the PM, but it also contains the full message in the email.
Old March 24th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You gave him more than a week? No money changed hands? Feel free to sell them to someone else.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 24th, 2015, 06:59 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You gave him more than a week? No money changed hands? Feel free to sell them to someone else.
+ 1
Old March 24th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Quote:
You don't necessarily need to log in to see your PMs. When I receive a PM I am sent an email notifying about the PM, but it also contains the full message in the email.
Translation: Agent Minivann hasn't had email notifications turned on since he could turn them off.

Last edited by Agent Minivann; March 24th, 2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old March 24th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I leave mine on, because it's the only way I can tell when Agent Minivann is sending me another blackmail notice, on account of the pictures he has in his possession. But if it weren't for that, I'd turn mine off, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 24th, 2015, 09:42 PM
Quest Quitter

In my possession, on an external drive, the cloud, and a safe deposit box. I take blackmail seriously. It's just good business.
Old March 25th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
In my possession, on an external drive, the cloud, and a safe deposit box. I take blackmail seriously. It's just good business.
That reminds me... I haven't received your next payment yet. It's due in two days.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 25th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Quest Quitter

Great. Now you've exposed me. Wait, that wasn't the best choice of words.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades