Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 15th, 2011, 09:57 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
huh???
CRAZY AMOUNT OF INFORMATION

If you go to the Factions link, all of the rest of the Cloak and Jungle Elf cards are there.
I'm not seeing it under the factions link. Is it just me. I think it is.
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
huh???
CRAZY AMOUNT OF INFORMATION

If you go to the Factions link, all of the rest of the Cloak and Jungle Elf cards are there.
I'm not seeing it under the factions link. Is it just me. I think it is.
http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_news.html#article46 Here you go, a direct link.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old February 15th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Awesomesauciness!

And do I see the words "Revised Rulebook?" What's been changed?

Thanks truth!
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Awesomesauciness!

And do I see the words "Revised Rulebook?" What's been changed?

Thanks truth!
Probably incorporates things in the FAQ, most importantly what happens to the magic pile in multiplayer games.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:14 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Where the heck do these guys find all these summoning stones? These things seem to be popping up all over the place.

I love the idea playing as a bunch of......ers

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:30 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, on the SW forums
http://www.plaidhatgames.com/images/sw/001.gif

Okay, picture of a new unit. Not changed the number at the very end to something else. New unit.

Anyone want to make a list of all of these? I don't have the photoshop knowledge to do so, sadly.

EDIT: The last one is number 75.

EDIT #2: Number 52 is Sairook. Strange. Khexhu or whatever the next promo is is likely in here too. And also, the reinforcements for the Fallen Kingdom and Vanguards are in here. I'm not seeing anythign looking like a JE or CK yet, however.

EDIT #3: Some of them in there seem to be grouped by faction, some of them aren't. And it appears as though all Jungle Elves and Cloaks are there. Possibly the reinforcements for the new factions, as 7 is a lot for just 8 factions.
Seriously, I'm in information overload right now.
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:39 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

The new Master Set box is a real eye-catcher, and looks to be an excellent deal for all that you get. Strangely, I find myself most drawn the the plastic tray that can hold extra factions.
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woo! Can't wait for that MS! Shadow Elves, Geomancy, and more Orcs and Goblins!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:32 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Absolutely insane!

-insert signature here-
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Truth, would it be possible to get a look at the insert?

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:38 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow!!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:53 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

WOW! I log onto Plaid Hat games and see this guy staring at me
And I am like who is that. Then I see a Summoner Wars master set.
EDIT: If you just keep hitting the refresh button you can see the art for some of the units

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...

Last edited by marroking1; February 15th, 2011 at 11:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games