Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 1st, 2007, 06:15 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Hasbro Toy Shop Didn't Deliver - It's Disappointing

Today I got the box from HasbroTS that was supposed to have my Heroes of Barrenspur, my Grut Orcs and most importantly my Templar Knights. WTF! The templars were not in the box, but it is in the shipping list and invoice and in the e-mail stating that it was included. They also already charged my account for the full balance. I called them up and they tell that they are out of stock. I ordered them before we knew about the 25fall discount code and some of you got them. Right? If some of you got them with the 25fall discount code, you ordered them after I did so they could not be out of stock when I ordered them. Either their shipping dept. made a mistake, it is a software glitch or somebody at Hasbro stole them. They are going to investigate and call me up later. Anybody here has had that problem?

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:25 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That stinks man. Every order I've done through Hasbro has been gravy.
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:33 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I don't know if this is common with other stuff, but Hasbro seems to be making a lot of mistakes and many mishaps. Sorry to hear... seems very peculiar.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:40 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
I don't know if this is common with other stuff, but Hasbro seems to be making a lot of mistakes and many mishaps. Sorry to hear... seems very peculiar.
Yeah. That's what I thought. Why are the Knights Templar missing and not the others. Out of stock or ebay auction. That what I think. First order with HasbroTS ever and this is what I get.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:47 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
It's believeable (to me, anyway) that it could have happened because of the heavy influx of orders that have gone into them since they started their most recent sales.
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:20 PM

Scape Demon has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear your first order with them went south, but have faith. Shipping orders happen with all companies and Hasbro is not exempt. Chances are you'll come out of this ahead in the end. The last time I heard of something like this happening, the buyer ended up getting his order in full and a $10 gift card to make up for the trouble.
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:35 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that something shady is going on just because its the templars. Look at any HS figure on ebay and its clear that the templars aren't the only ones that would fetch a decent price. I've placed many orders with Hasbro, and my Wave 7 order just arrived not only in full but after only 5 days. Maybe only the dice spite me and not the gods of online purchasing, but I've always had good experiences ordering from Hasbro, so don't let it sour your budding obsession.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:15 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
I have good and bad experiance with Hasbro. The important thing is that they are usually willing to make things right. If they do not have what you are looking for they will refund that portion and let you know when they are available next.

Using the discount code myself I had several issues with my order and 7 phone calls later I had my order finally going through with 2 boosters no longer available. It sucked but what are you going to do.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:42 AM

I'll wait for their response and post here when it has been resolved. I don't want a credit. It would cost twice as much to get it through housemouse. I'll wait it out if I have to. I don't think that they will restock the templars for a few weeks.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:59 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Hmm, I didn't know Hasbro sold gravy. I'll look into that.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 2nd, 2007, 08:15 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Hmm, I didn't know Hasbro sold gravy. I'll look into that.
It's quite tasty. They have a Pork or Chicken based, maybe even a Beef.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 09:24 AM

bizman316 has disabled reputation
They messed up on my order to. I got all of wave 7 with 3 templar nights, 1 vampire and fiends, 1 heroes pack, and 3 of the rifleman and spearman. They accidently sent me 2 hero packs and no vampire and fiends. Although when I called they are sending me the vampire and fiends of course at no charge, and they also are letting me keep the extra heroes pack at no charge. I am coming out ahead so I am actually very happy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News