Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 21st, 2009, 07:50 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marcus Decimus Gallus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Orich View Post
Um... not sure if anyone has noticed this, but the 10th Regiment aren't in the beginning of the book, listed under bond recipients. Just pointing it out for everyone.

-Lord
Corrected. Thanks for the help.
<RR>
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:38 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

I am dying to get this guy. I have a bunch of soldiers in my collection right now and he would boost so many characters for me. He is for sure going to be the next expansion i buy.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:44 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry Rev.

But airdroppers, if you would, Revdyer has spend a while cleaning out these threads. We hope to clear out the clutter of this thread. So if you could please only post theoryscape or questions in these threads. Thanks!

(And nice job on the capitalization, except that one 'i' )

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 11:56 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

And not so much theoryScape. <grin> I will clean this out sometime early in 2010.
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:48 PM

LazySoul4 Woo who?

I've been playing Marcus alot lately and thought I'd share the army its worked very well; also with minor tweaks it may work well at the General Wars at Gencon.

Marcus
Roman Legos
10th Reg of Foot x2
Nilfhiem

Comes to 485 points, never found a filler I wanted to add in.

For Gencon:

Marcus
Roman Legos
10th Reg of Foot x2
Zelrig
Earth Elemental

520 points even. Now I have never played iwth Zelrig or the Earth Elemental so i mayb be wrong but to me it seems like it could play strong.
Old May 12th, 2010, 02:01 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you're using Romans (or almost any other common squad) you definitely want more then one card. In the armies you suggested I would probably replace Marcus and the Romans with two more cards of the 10th (if you have them). But if you want to keep Romans in the army, then you should replace the 10th with more Romans. If you only have one card of the Legionaries, it's hard to make them a very competitive force.
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:42 PM

LazySoul4 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
If you're using Romans (or almost any other common squad) you definitely want more then one card. In the armies you suggested I would probably replace Marcus and the Romans with two more cards of the 10th (if you have them). But if you want to keep Romans in the army, then you should replace the 10th with more Romans. If you only have one card of the Legionaries, it's hard to make them a very competitive force.
Usually I do try and use multiples of common. (No more than 2, I will only buy 2 sets of each common with exceptions such as zombies) The Romans here are more of shields than the core of the army, the 10th (adjacent to Marcus) work wonders while the Romans work as meat shields and then Nilf behind them ontop of that. I wasn't saying it was a perfect build but it is a good one at the least.
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yeah, x1 of any common usually doesn't work very well, especially with Romans since with each loss they lose defensive effectiveness. Better off with another squad of 10th or going with all Romans, Marcus and Zelrig (I've had good success with that army).

-insert signature here-
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Although they haven't been released, the Warforged Soldiers should also be in here.
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:16 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

cough cough warforged cough synergy
Old December 11th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
If you are suggesting changes needed in a BOOK, the polite and friendly way to do that is to PM the original author, if he is still active on the site, and if he is not active, to PM me with the change you would like to see.
Old December 12th, 2010, 11:00 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
If you are suggesting changes needed in a BOOK, the polite and friendly way to do that is to PM the original author, if he is still active on the site, and if he is not active, to PM me with the change you would like to see.
I apoligize for my rude behavior.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units