Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2016, 01:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Checks Mix

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No.

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? 50% adjacency and they have to move to trigger. Does Magneto tossing someone trigger Flames of Judgment? Does Ragdoll latching onto someone?

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Spidergirl, Meteorite)? No, but Flames of Judgment acts to keep you in one place or risk autowounds. Probably not problematic.

Does the design move other figures?
Other Dark Judges in lieu of normal movement. Not concerned.

Does the design boost other figures? No.

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers?
Dimensional Teleport and Lava Resistant are defensive but not particularly strong.

Does the design have any other concerns? No.

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: If he's abusable it's some kind of combination of him and someone like Magneto who can move opponent's figures (assuming Flames works that way). Uncertain of actual strength but that's my current assessment. The others may disagree.

~Dysole, actually really liking the checklist
Old February 12th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fire(Design, Breathing)

Thanks Dysole.
Do you feel the Dark Judges have too much auto-wounding power as a group?

For the Magneto combo, my feeling is that FoJ would work like War Machine's Chain Gun.
Could we tweak the wording so it says something like 'moving normally' to negate using special powers to activate it?

I agree with TB that Purge of Sinners should not activate on other Dark Judges OMs. It should only work when Fire takes a turn.

I am open to any tweaking of wording for powers. Feel free to post any suggestions.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 12th, 2016, 10:51 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

Well my theoryscaping says that when I run all the dark judges together they can make life frustrating for one, maybe two units at a time. I don't know if they will typically kill units quickly enough to keep moving on. It could be tough as a faction but I'm not sure. If you keep purge the sinners to only Fire's turn it becomes meh with OM reveal and okay otherwise. The big reason I'm not concerned on that front is you have to sacrifice your normal move. You can certainly set things up but you'll be moving very slowly to do it. That's a fair tradeoff in my mind.

~Dysole, who'll admit judge death and a bunch of fire ants could break it but I'm not sure
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:02 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks again Dysole. That makes me feel a little better.For the Fire Ant approach you are just adding in the FoJ(or Engulf) into the mix correct? So Undead OM management with some auto-wounding on the side. I think Mummy, Fear, Mortis is going to be better.

PURGE THE SINNERS

After revealing a numbered Order Marker on the card of a Dark Judge figure you control When taking a turn with Judge Fire, instead of moving normally with that Dark Judge, you may move each Dark Judge figure you control up to 2 spaces each.

Now that I see it in print I am leaning back the other way. I think most of the time it will be Fire you will be revealing OMs on any way since he is the best attacker but when you do use Death it would be nice to move all the Dark Judges.

In hindsight I would have given that power to Death(and dropped DND).

I could go for Engulf(I actually proposed that myself once) with the current version of PTS(in the SP, not the one above).

PURGE THE SINNERS
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on the card of a Dark Judge figure you control, instead of moving normally with that Dark Judge, you may move each Dark Judge figure you control up to 2 spaces each.

ENGULF 9

Before moving, Judge Fire may roll the 20-sided die once for each adjacent enemy figure. If you roll 9 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by Engulf 9.

The cool thing about PTS is that it encourages you to play the Dark Judges(namely Judge Death). It will not work with the Mummy, Mortis, Fear(the Grinder) combo(at least not in the same turn, it will be very nice for setting it up).

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; February 12th, 2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like those changes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2016, 11:26 AM

Which changes? I get Engulf but do you want to change PTS to only work with Fire?

I changed PTS and then changed it back in one post. So that may have been confusing. Sorry.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, OK, yeah, I was confused. I like PTS with any Dark Judge. Judge Death should be able to lead them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2016, 11:37 AM

Cool.
That makes three of the four powers as re-used. I like that.
I dropped the roll for Engulf from 11 to 9.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I agree with TB that Purge of Sinners should not activate on other Dark Judges OMs. It should only work when Fire takes a turn.
Sorry. I meant Flames of Judgement in my previous post, not Purge the Sinners. I had the names backward. I'm good with Purge the Sinners and think it will help out the faction a lot.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:54 AM

Right on. That sounds like most worries have been met.

Any preference on Cruel or Sadistic anyone?

I lean towards Cruel, LO likes Sadistic.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 12th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Changing it to Engulf works for me, but just so you know, we ruled awhile back that powers that say "before moving" require the figure to actually be taking a turn (due to "before moving" being a phase of their turn); that means that if he's moving via Purge the Sinners but the OM was revealed on a different Judge, he wouldn't be able to use Engulf. If you want to be able to use it when moved on another Judge's turn, you'd need wording like the one on Angel's card.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 12th, 2016, 12:41 PM

So we would have to tweak Engulf's wording thus creating a 'new' power.

FLAMES OF JUDGEMENT 9
Whenever Judge Fire is moved on your turn, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each enemy figure adjacent to Judge Fire. If you roll 9 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by Flames of Judgement 9.

Now I see what Dysole meant about Judge Death and the Fire Ants(I think).
You could double dip on FoJ9. First use via PTS with OM on Death who then destroys a Fire Ant and takes another turn with a Dark Judge activating FoJ9 again.

I think the limited movement of PTS and limiting aspects of Dimensional Teleport will keep that from being broken but it certainly warrants some scrutiny. I like that it makes for a bigger possible payoff for using Death and hopefully destroying a figure.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; February 12th, 2016 at 12:57 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library