Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 4th, 2010, 04:54 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Best thing you can do(Contact Wizards of the coast directly)

US/Canada: (800) 324-6496
Other Countries: (425) 204-8069

Select option #3

Just spoke with a representative, who said hes been getting calls all day about this topic, and they send the feedback to the higher-ups.

Keep flooding them with calls, tell em how you like the game and am a big fan of Heroscape and hope it will continue.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 4th, 2010, 05:06 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Best thing you can do(Contact Wizards of the coast direc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post

Select option #3

Just spoke with a representative, who said hes been getting calls all day about this topic, and they send the feedback to the higher-ups.

Keep flooding them with calls, tell em how you like the game and am a big fan of Heroscape and hope it will continue.

Good work guys! Keep it up!

~Gorthan, absolutely LOVING the reaction from this site to the death of official Heroscape releases.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 4th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just called and added my two cents.

Old November 4th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart

I'll call this evening and praise the game while also letting them know how disappointed I am with it being discontinued.
Old November 4th, 2010, 05:38 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Give this # a call, option #3. Express your concerns *Nicely* about your sadness and dissapointment of the dropping of Heroscape.

That is a very good avenue. I called this morning and had a reasonable conversation with the gentleman who took my call. I let it be known that I was very dissapointed with the decision to cancel the game. He said it would be recorded as such and passed on to the appropriate departments.

Contacting Hasbro/Milton Bradley might help too.
Hasbro contact page: http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/contacts/

In fact there's tons of contact info for Habro and WotC in the first post of the petition, here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33265
Sign it while you're over there. Even if WotCs not listening someone else might be.

Last edited by Hogg; November 4th, 2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old November 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just remember everybody, keep it clean and polite.

If a bunch of us call in and start yelling at an answering machine, WoTC won't think of Heroscape again... ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will drop one tomorrow. And probaly the next day. And probaly the next. As long as it takes.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:52 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Good idea ill call them tomorrow.
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:26 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I just called & talked to Troy for about 10 minutes. He was typing up a lot of detail from our conversation...

Definitely worth calling!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News