Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 16th, 2014, 01:56 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
aksisu11 3/25/2017 wants and trades

Haves

*Updated 7/29/2018*

Shipping is $5 flat for figures or free for FIGURE ONLY orders over $100. All terrain orders, buyer pays shipping.

Orphans
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Sets

Anymaster set 1 or 2 figures are $1 a piece unless listed below:
Spoiler Alert!

Booster Sets (Used)
Larger Expansions
x3 CastleSet Complete $40
x1 Lava Terrain Only Set Complete $30
x1 Road To forgotten forest terrain Only Set Complete $35
x1 Tundra terrain Set Complete $75

Custom Painted Hives!! (Shadow, Lava, Tundra Hive)
Selling for $15 each!

The following links will show you the various different styles I was able to create. They are another piece of terrain to add to your collection
Spoiler Alert!

Well I also painted the MtG Arena of the Planeswalkers figures and created custom Heroscape cards for them all. Here are some sample pictures of the figures and how they turned out. I also have the other sets painted if you are interested in those as well!

*UPDATE* I sold the figures pictured below, but I'm willing to paint another set if someone is interest. I can also provide a link to all the custom heroscape cards I created for MtG figures.

Spoiler Alert!

(Have a ton of extra cards not only from RoTV that I can send your way for free if you do a trade with me)

*New*
I don't know if there's a proper name for these, but I call them dice trays. Where I work these are by-products of something we produce, so I cut them in half and wala! You have yourself dice trays. They are about 3-4inches tall. I'm willing to sell them for a crazy amount of money..$0! You just pay for the shipping if anyone is interested! I also attached the art from booster packs. I have a lot of these too, so if you would like 2 booster art inserts to attach to the dice trays you can add $2 for them.(I did a horrible job taping the booster inserts onto the trays)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by aksisu11; October 22nd, 2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Updated Haves 12/16/2017

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades