Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite TERRAIN expansion UNIT?
Dzu-Teh with Thaelunk Tundra 23 20.00%
Obsidian Guards with Volcarrean Wasteland 13 11.30%
Dumutef Guard with Road to Forgotten Forest 31 26.96%
Fyorlag Spiders with Ticalla Jungle 48 41.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 18th, 2008, 11:11 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: POLL: Large Terrain Expansion Units

While I really like all of them (at least sculpt-wise) I voted for the spiders simply because I like how they don't need their terrain to be useful...
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dzu-Teh.

The only power of theirs that seems mostly pointless, even on a glacier map, is glacier traverse. They can almost always walk around the entire glacier without it.
Old August 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

For me, it was tough deciding betweem the Road to the Forgotten Forest and Ticalla's Jungle because both often get used a lot on my maps and they're just my favorite types of terrain, but I'm going with the spiders and jungle on this one...

The spiders can be used even without the jungle, whereas the others will really only ever get drafted if its a terrain specific map, and even then that doesn't always happen. The Dumutef Guard lost his "point filler" status (sorta) when they came out with greater and cheaper figures like, Isamu and Marcu.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old August 18th, 2008, 01:38 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I chose the Dumutef guard because he has very solid stats for a very affordable price. And on road he is a beast. ...but then again I just might be jealous because I still only have one TJ set.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old August 18th, 2008, 02:02 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Dumutef Guard.
He is an awesome 25 pont filler.
But I dont have the spiders yet, but they dont look that good.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 18th, 2008, 02:38 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Dumutef Guard.
He is an awesome 25 pont filler.
But I dont have the spiders yet, but they dont look that good.
They are second in my opinion to the Dzu-Teh. They have bonding with Sujoah, have an Ok special ability, I have yet to get it to work. And they can climb. Plus making them small is easy to hide them from your opponents.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 18th, 2008, 05:32 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

They sound like grub assassins

Old August 18th, 2008, 05:33 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
They sound like grub assassinators
They do, get to them before the hivelord does.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old September 4th, 2008, 03:25 PM

Leonidus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

fyolag spiders are awesome plus they come with a lot of trees that are cool to. so i guess i'm spiders all the way.
Old September 4th, 2008, 06:44 PM

Old September 4th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
??? The last post prior to yours was today. This was on the first page of it's section...it didn't need bumped.
Old September 4th, 2008, 06:47 PM

Guess I should of done this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
fyolag spiders are awesome plus they come with a lot of trees that are cool to. so i guess i'm spiders all the way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units