Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old October 15th, 2010, 04:46 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Large D&D Wave Custom Project: Recruiting

lets figure out which we want to use heres the generals I am thinking as well:
Death Titan- valkrill
Earth titan- Einar
Fire Titan- Utgar
Storm titan- Jandar or aquilla?
Warforged hero- Vydar
Thundertusk cavalry- aquilla
hellcat- Aquilla or Vydar?
bladerager troll-utgar
couatl- aquilla
flame snake- utgar
giant centipede- aquilla?
remorhaz- ?
Fettered dracolich- Valkrill
abomination- should be valkrill but rest of drow are utgar

And Im not sure, earth is pretty powerful, the ability to obliterate a range pod or approaching melee is fairly potent, he probably needs playtesting but I think his decent survivablity/ability to pack a punch to a large area is impressive. If you mean he should be more points and more powerful- in DnD he is the weakest titan, so I didn't want to get too carried away.
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Death Titan- valkrill
Earth titan- Einar
Fire Titan- Utgar
Storm titan- aquilla
Warforged hero- Vydar
hellcat- Vydar
bladerager troll-utgar
couatl- aquilla
flame snake- utgar
giant centipede- utgar
remorhaz- Vydar
abomination- Valkrill
I think that the Earth Titan should have an earthquake SA. Just my 2 cents.

Old October 15th, 2010, 06:22 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Death Titan- valkrill
Earth titan- Einar
Fire Titan- Utgar
Storm titan- aquilla
Warforged hero- Vydar
hellcat- Vydar
bladerager troll-utgar
couatl- aquilla
flame snake- utgar
giant centipede- utgar
remorhaz- Vydar
abomination- Valkrill
The Earth Titan to me should be a advanced Earth elemental. With the abilitie like him accept it is all figures within 2 spaces. And my 2 cents

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old October 15th, 2010, 07:57 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It basically is a buffed earth elemental. And Tremor is earthquake basically- He strikes an unoccupied area and causes an earthquake in the area. If you think he should be more powerful, could raise points by ten or twenty and give him an extra life?

Edit: I really like Earth Titan's Tremor attack, what I'm not sure on is if he should have his burrow or needs any stats changed.

Last edited by chaoserver; October 15th, 2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old October 15th, 2010, 08:01 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a bit of a shameless plug, but I did a custom for the Balor awhile back. It's been critiqued and tested already. So if your not bent on doing everything from scratch you could use this. If not you could get some ideas from it anyway.

Old October 15th, 2010, 09:02 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post

This is a bit of a shameless plug, but I did a custom for the Balor awhile back. It's been critiqued and tested already. So if your not bent on doing everything from scratch you could use this. If not you could get some ideas from it anyway.
Wow he is exspensive. But he has the powers to back it up.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old October 15th, 2010, 09:16 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He's been pretty thoroughly tested. He has a thread dedicated to him. If your interested I'll dig it up for you.

Old October 15th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Interesting thats pretty similar to
mines just a bit of a watered down version heh.

On a different note I'm thinking this for the 180 point fire titan:
Basic but fun, a walking lava field.

Last edited by chaoserver; October 15th, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old October 16th, 2010, 02:13 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
@chaoserver: I like all the figs you listed. I have a feeling we will use most of them. Your customs are good though I think that the Earth Titan should be much stronger
So I think that you could adapt the two powers into one. So your saying you want a beefed up earth titan, so give him both his powers. Something like, instead of moving normally, move to an unoccupied space up to four spaces away. Once ending movement roll for tremor aka Earthquake. Its like I'm here everyone gets hit kind of statement.
Could give him a second ability with that.
Quote:

Tremor is earthquake

Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
The Earth Titan to me should be a advanced Earth elemental. With the abilitie like him accept it is all figures within 2 spaces. And my 2 cents
I agree, 3 spaces is a lot! The Hydra's reach is 2 spaces, my 2 cents stick with 2 spaces.

On a different note I'm thinking this for the 180 point fire titan:
Basic but fun, a walking lava field.[/QUOTE]

I like him. Again, how about only 2 spaces affected. For 180, how about adding attack when in lava or higher attack?
Old October 16th, 2010, 02:16 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Or you could drop the titian's life to 6 and see where that leads.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:10 AM

Fire Titan: The problem is at six life or a smaller aura, is that I feel the Fire titan becomes much worse than say nifflem or arguably the cheaper fire giant shurrak. The seven life is to ensure he gets at least one round of immolation before dying- which may or may not be broken. I would playtest either change and this version and ask others to do the same to confirm either way. If he is lackluster after any changes to immolation wave some lava related buff would be cool, additional attack, or something else we can think of.

Earth Titan: Three is a lot, but you are basically drafting him for that power, and he has low life so disengaging is not so easy. Still with playtesting tremor may need a nerf(I'm thinking drop in the range, more points, and some more life). Your right that the Hydra has only a range of 2, however it can also maul a single figure with all its attacks, and has more defense, if Earth was at 2 it would be overtly worse than the Hydra unless nearly completely surrounded, no? The goal is for neither to be better or worse, just different.

Edit- I will probably wait until these figures come in-Hopefully today or monday before playtesting.

Last edited by chaoserver; October 16th, 2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old October 17th, 2010, 04:15 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay everyone now we make our first descision:

or

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs