Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 16th, 2016, 03:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Jinx (Danger Room Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Annoying is bad. That sounds like a good option.
Viegon enjoyed her the way she is as did I but I respect Ronin's evaluation as well and I if I'm honest with myself I could see the potential. But on the other hand everyone has a Special Attack anymore so would limiting it to normal attacks hurt the team too much?

EDIT: Nevermind. I am going to stick to my initial thoughts here. Neither Scarlet Witch or Black Cat limit it to normal attacks. I do think that even though the test justify 150 a bump to 160 knowing what her potential could be with a medium hot streak isn't far off base.

I'm open to being convinced otherwise but otherwise...

I propose to move Jinx to Final Editing at 160
@johnny139 -
@Tornado -
@TrollBrute -
@Viegon -
@Yodaking -
@Zettian Juggernaut -

If after the rest of the team is complete and we run full team test it seems like an issue I'm fine with revisiting this.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 16th, 2016, 04:13 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Book of Jinx (Vote for Final Editing)

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 16th, 2016, 04:15 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 16th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Given that she'll get more testing as the other three come through, Yea. We can always tweak her more if she's not coming out right in the larger army tests.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It looks like she is fine at 160 points, my only concern here is the fun factor test after reading Ronin's report. If she is not fun for an opponent to play against then that is a concern for me. I have not played her though, so for those who have is she just on the same level of frustrating to deal with as Scarlet Witch and a few others or is it more than that?
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I don't remember her being very annoying to face, and she felt balanced. Considering that she'll see farther testing with the rest of the faction, I'm comfortable passing her forward, Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, yea.
Old October 16th, 2016, 07:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It looks like she is fine at 160 points, my only concern here is the fun factor test after reading Ronin's report. If she is not fun for an opponent to play against then that is a concern for me. I have not played her though, so for those who have is she just on the same level of frustrating to deal with as Scarlet Witch and a few others or is it more than that?
Way less than Scarlet Witch. I felt more frustrated playing with her when she'd miss the roll on a big attack. There were times she'd hit and the second roll would be the same.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 17th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

I'm also concerned about the annoyance factor, but the fact she's faction-limited pretty much resolves that for me. She's unlikely to stack with other units in a way that makes her too obnoxious.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:11 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Book of Jinx (Breathing Period

This passed to Final Editing, correct?

Some wording suggestions:

Quote:
FEET ON THE GROUND
If Jinx uses her Flying special power this turn, for the rest of her turn, she subtracts 3 from her Range number, may not use the her Super Strength special power, and may not cast any Spells.

JINX FIELD
When an opponent's figure attacks Jinx or a figure you control with the Fearsome personality within 4 clear sight spaces of Jinx with the Fearsome personality and at least one skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, that opponent must re-roll all attack dice that show skulls. Jinx Field can only be used once for each attack.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Jinx is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Jinx can take for this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:06 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: Book of Jinx (Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
This passed to Final Editing, correct?

Some wording suggestions:

Quote:
FEET ON THE GROUND
If Jinx uses her Flying special power this turn, for the rest of her turn, she subtracts 3 from her Range number, may not use the her Super Strength special power, and may not cast any Spells.

JINX FIELD
When an opponent's figure attacks Jinx or a figure you control with the Fearsome personality within 4 clear sight spaces of Jinx with the Fearsome personality and at least one skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, that opponent must re-roll all attack dice that show skulls. Jinx Field can only be used once for each attack.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Jinx is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Jinx can take for this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Yes it did. Sorry I've spent the small amount of time I've had on the Spell Rule book. I have a few things I need to get back on track.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library