Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 12th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Didn't mom tell you to not chew on your toys!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 12th, 2014, 08:27 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
Can someone tell me as I am without the official rulebook- are there any special rules for line-of-sight when on a castle wall "looking over" the parapet?
Fortress of the Archkyrie Rulebook PDF

Page 4, example 9.

You could also print that out for your own rulebook!
Yeay I originally tried that, but that link does not work for me - 404 not found.

Old August 12th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Basically, if you can draw LOS from the points indicated to a defending figure, then your figure can attack.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 13th, 2014, 12:31 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Basically, if you can draw LOS from the points indicated to a defending figure, then your figure can attack.
One wonderful and absurd side-effect of this rule is that Major Q-9 can "see" beyond his shoulder pads when standing next to a wall or parapet and can even target figures behind himself if he has his back to the wall or parapet.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 13th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The walls in the Road to the Forgotten Forest set also have some red lines on them that count as targeting points.

Old August 15th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
One wonderful and absurd side-effect of this rule is that Major Q-9 can "see" beyond his shoulder pads when standing next to a wall or parapet and can even target figures behind himself if he has his back to the wall or parapet.

~Z
Ricocheting lasers for the win!
Old August 17th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What does Currently Active Users mean? Users on the site or users that have logged in during a certian period?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 18th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
What does Currently Active Users mean? Users on the site or users that have logged in during a certian period?
Everyone who is currently viewing the site.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 18th, 2014 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Who's not in Invisible Mode. :ninja:
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:53 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thinking of what those things mean, what does "Active Members" down in the "HeroScapers Statistics" box mean?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old August 21st, 2014, 09:47 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Thinking of what those things mean, what does "Active Members" down in the "HeroScapers Statistics" box mean?
I believe it's how many members have signed in in the last 30 days.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 23rd, 2014, 09:20 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

If a jungle piece is connected to a regular swamp hex and a swamp water hex, does that qualify it for the "at least two of its sides connected" to be a legally placed piece?

Or would it have to be two regular swamp hexes?
Old August 23rd, 2014, 09:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
If a jungle piece is connected to a regular swamp hex and a swamp water hex, does that qualify it for the "at least two of its sides connected" to be a legally placed piece?

Or would it have to be two regular swamp hexes?
It has to be hooked up to just two tiles, I believe.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's