Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Joker (I) - Reevaluation Public Testing Phas

That's an interesting point. You can hide your figures in a vehicle to prevent Joker from taking or placing OM's on their card as well.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The idea of the Batmobile being a good counter to him right now is kinda fun. After it got one-shotted in my last test, I was worried it wasn't all that great, so I don't mind the boost.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Its only full cover vehicles. Partial cover will be just the same to him. So right now its yes a boon to the Batmobile, and also potentially a massive nerf on maps with heavy LOS blockers. My tests weren't on any such maps so I can't fully attest to just how much that might knock him down. Abundance of LOS blockers on competitive maps is relatively hit and miss, being either highly sparse in the typical area of combat, or very very heavy in the relevant zone.
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

X Marks the spot is pretty wide open as are most C3G maps.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I lean toward A here - I think letting him play hide and seek is appropriate, and I don't really love certain figures that shouldn't, thematically, be immune to his chaos dodge it. Just because he can't see you doesn't mean whatever shenanigans he's doing won't affect you.
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

A looks fine to me.

Are we looking for another test here or are we ready to finalize?
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe @Karat is planning to run some in accordance with the results of this poll.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, I was gonna finish my playtest with whatever gets decided here
Old April 27th, 2020, 05:22 PM

Are we ready to call the results, @LordVenoc ?

Old April 27th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh I thought I already told @Karat to go with the no sight. There was a decent enough amount of interest in no sight without firm opposition, coupled with most of the hesitance with no sight being more corner cases. I feel we'll be able to make the final call either way based on a set with no sight requirement, even if we decide to backpedal.
Old April 27th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You did and I was gonna run with that unless a last push changed it before I started
Old April 28th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Joker I (Re-Eval)

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 190?
- Give a brief overview. This match up seemed really good for him. Having Ozy helped steal turns from the opponent and Chimp provided boosts for Jokers team. I don't think I played Joker as well as I could have here. I think had I moved Joker up some more he could have had some more impact here than he did, but he still managed to drop 2 figures.

Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Joker I (190), Detective Chimp (140), Commander Roger's (260), Ozymandias (200), Nightcrawler II (210) [1000] vs Cap (240), Hawkeye III (220), Gargan Venom (245), Metamorpho (290) [995]

Spoiler Alert!

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 190ish
- Give a brief overview. This was a rough match where the Fan 4 pretty much dominated the entire thing, but once Joker entered he almost swing it back the other way with his Reorganized Chaos and his "Wanna Hear Another?" takingout Invisibleand bringing Torch to the brink of Death but then he ran into Thing and managed to give him a wound but thing really put a damper on Joker's ability to put down key figures.

Map: Alkali Lake
Units: Joker (190), Penguin II (140), Scarecrow I (140), Scorpion (Gargan) (200), Angel (90), Joker Goons (120), Firefly (120) [1,000] vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 190 seems fine after these tests. Maybe a little high as you really have to plan around him with only 8 spaces and needing to lose initiative.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He definitely feels better. Less I'm going to screw up your whole game and more im going to mess up your tactics but then "Oops! I slipped up. You caught me Batsy." Comes out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library