Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 30th, 2018, 05:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - SSE 56 - Fright Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Alright so Man-Thing, Falcon, Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Thor, Wolverine,& Hulk are all obvious to me, but don't know who the blue haired kid is. I feel like I should recognize the blue & green outfit but I'm drawing a blank.
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I feel like I should recognize the blue & green outfit but I'm drawing a blank.
Reptil - The beast boy like dino boy. My son loved Super Hero Squad when he was a little one.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I guess that is why I didn't recognize him, I don't know who he is. He seems out of place in that line-up, like maybe he's the guy wearing the red shirt on Star Trek. Somebody's got to die, might as well be you Reptil.
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

He was in Academy too, right?
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
We talked about this a little already, but here are the ones I’ve thought of (without any research if they have comics or not)
-Jigsaw (Probably hard to pull off, but it would be so cool!)
-Ghostface/Scream (Maybe a Unique Squad to represent multiple killers?)
-The Thing (I think you actually mentioned this first, but it’s one of my faves)
-I still like the idea of the Crypt Keeper a lot, especially with the design y’all came up with
-Samara from the Ring
-The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers
-Pennywise is really hot right now
-I have a real love for internet horror monsters too, but I don’t really know if that’s appropriate for this project. Still, I’d kill to see the BA Marble Hornets version of Slenderman/The Operator. (And that series is getting a comic too!)
If it's getting a comic, you're probably good on that one - the main rules for C3G at this stage seem to be:
1) Does it have/appear in a comic?
2) Can you find or make a figure?
If those two are down, I can't see you being denied. Nice to see a good number of ideas, I love seeing weirder corners explored, and Horror is definitely one of them. I'd particularly love to see The Thing.

Quote:
Would love to see Aliens fleshed out. Hellfire and L_O have the faction pretty well worked out.

Not very well worked out, actually, but I'd love to follow those guys up! Need to start up a Brainstorming thread and break out the Hellfire symbol, but I'll need to see Aliens again first for research (I know, what a hardship...).
I'd absolutely press to do Ripley, too - you've got to have Ripley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Some more recent horror stuff that I’ve seen would be cool. Not sure of comic history, but Sam from Trick r Treat, Babadook from Babadook, or Krampus from Krampus. Tornado posted that picture of Pumplinhead, still need to see that one.
Don't know the film, but if it's anything like the legend, I'm interested!

I need to see more Horror films if I'm going to keep up here... I'm pretty much running on the Alien films, Prometheus (ugh...), The Thing and the original Nightmare on Elm Street...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I guess that is why I didn't recognize him, I don't know who he is. He seems out of place in that line-up, like maybe he's the guy wearing the red shirt on Star Trek. Somebody's got to die, might as well be you Reptil.
It was a kids show for young kids. He was the resident "kid" learning to be a hero. That's why my son identified with him so readily.

Quote:
He was in Academy too, right?
Yes indeed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 30th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
If it's getting a comic, you're probably good on that one - the main rules for C3G at this stage seem to be:
If those two are down, I can't see you being denied. Nice to see a good number of ideas, I love seeing weirder corners explored, and Horror is definitely one of them. I'd particularly love to see The Thing.
I guess I just don’t think Slender Man has the clout that the ones who have been made do. He’s basically an internet folktale, having mythology added to and subtracted from by all sorts of people. And of course every once in a while, Hollywood tried to make money off him and fails. Plus, the incarnation I’d want to see (Marble Hornets) is different in a lot of ways from the “typical” Slender Man. I don’t even think he’s called Slender Man ever in the series, just “The Operator.” Idk, it could be fun but I’m not sure he belongs or that I’d push too hard for it. Maybe I’ll re-evaluate if/when this supposed comic comes out.
Quote:
Quote:
Would love to see Aliens fleshed out. Hellfire and L_O have the faction pretty well worked out.
Not very well worked out, actually, but I'd love to follow those guys up! Need to start up a Brainstorming thread and break out the Hellfire symbol, but I'll need to see Aliens again first for research (I know, what a hardship...).
I assumed this was something being hammered out in-sanctum, but if it’s public, you know I’ll be there. I’ve seen all the movies multiple times, but I’ve never delved much deeper than that.

Quote:
Quote:
Some more recent horror stuff that I’ve seen would be cool. Not sure of comic history, but Sam from Trick r Treat, Babadook from Babadook, or Krampus from Krampus. Tornado posted that picture of Pumplinhead, still need to see that one.
Yeah, I haven’t seen the film but from what I understand it’s a fairly close translation from the legend. Of course, then C3G would need a Santa Claus to go with him.
Old October 30th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I haven’t seen the film but from what I understand it’s a fairly close translation from the legend. Of course, then C3G would need a Santa Claus to go with him.
I heard somewhere (I forget where) that Santa's a Mutant in the Marvel Universe.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 30th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
I guess I just don’t think Slender Man has the clout that the ones who have been made do. He’s basically an internet folktale, having mythology added to and subtracted from by all sorts of people. And of course every once in a while, Hollywood tried to make money off him and fails. Plus, the incarnation I’d want to see (Marble Hornets) is different in a lot of ways from the “typical” Slender Man. I don’t even think he’s called Slender Man ever in the series, just “The Operator.” Idk, it could be fun but I’m not sure he belongs or that I’d push too hard for it. Maybe I’ll re-evaluate if/when this supposed comic comes out.
Quote:
Quote:
I assumed this was something being hammered out in-sanctum, but if it’s public, you know I’ll be there. I’ve seen all the movies multiple times, but I’ve never delved much deeper than that.

Quote:
Quote:
Might not be a bad idea.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 31st, 2018, 12:03 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I'm pretty sure there's a Trick R Treat graphic novel adaptation.
You know what, we were thinking, Trick 'r Treat really is a perfect fit for C3G. So we couldn't resist! A little overindulgence never hurt anyone, right?

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 57
TRICK 'R TREAT

TRICK 'R TREAT
Sam (Samhain)

Halloween is all about tricks and treats, so we figured we'd leave one last surprise for the day itself. Sam, the mysterious guardian of Halloween, has arrived. Or maybe he's always been here, and we just didn't notice. Maybe he's just been waiting for the right moment to show himself...

...you should probably give him some candy. Just in case.

~C3G Promotions Team
Old October 31st, 2018, 12:06 AM
Just A Head

You guys are wild!

And amazing. Wow, what a ride! Happy Halloween!

EDIT: Holy crap, look at the start date on Sam’s thread! I am truly blown away.

Last edited by MrNobody; October 31st, 2018 at 12:31 AM.
Old October 31st, 2018, 07:51 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You guys work so quickly! I've never heard of this guy but he looks like a thematic addition to the Slashers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy