Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old June 22nd, 2023, 04:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Baron (Heinrich) Zemo (MoE) - new PTing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It definitely came up in my games and I think is a good limiter just to limit the overall ceiling/stacking with other stuff.

I'm on board with that 1 blank limiter + keeping it instead of move or attack + Iron Man style activation bonding.
to all of this.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 04:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
It definitely came up in my games and I think is a good limiter just to limit the overall ceiling/stacking with other stuff.
I was talking about the secondary activation not the singular.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 05:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
I was talking about the secondary activation not the singular.
Ah, I was talking about the blank rerolls, so totally different topics.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2023, 11:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, looks like we may be comfortable moving forward here. Just need some oversight on the wording specifics.

EVIL ALLIES
During setup, you may add up to 3 allied Unique Heroes to the Masters of Evil faction. During Baron Zemo's ordered activation, instead of either his move or attack phase, he may activate a Masters of Evil ally that has not been previously activated this round, if possible.

SEEKING VENGEANCE
When attacking, Baron Zemo and Masters of Evil allies may reroll one blank.

If this works for everyone, I'll call for the art update and move him back to On Deck.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 11:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Alright, looks like we may be comfortable moving forward here. Just need some oversight on the wording specifics.

EVIL ALLIES
During setup, you may add up to 3 allied Unique Heroes to the Masters of Evil faction. During Baron Zemo's ordered activation, instead of either his move or attack phase, he may activate a Masters of Evil ally that has not been previously activated this round, if possible.

SEEKING VENGEANCE

If this works for everyone, I'll call for the art update and move him back to On Deck.
If you are looking for it to be like Iron Man...

During setup, you may add up to 3 allied Unique Heroes to the Masters of Evil faction. During Baron Zemo's ordered activation, instead of either his move or attack phase, he may activate a Masters of Evil ally that has not been activated by this ability this round

But if you are intending for it to let him start over after activating all figures maybe Doctor Octopus style...

During setup, you may add up to 3 allied Unique Heroes to the Masters of Evil faction. During Baron Zemo's ordered activation, instead of either his move or attack phase, he may activate a Masters of Evil ally. If possible that Hero must be Heroes that has not yet been activated this round.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 11:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think you can safely drop the if possible part but the rest works.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, just so we are all on the same page. If Zemo & Executioner are the only 2 figures left in your army, how many times do you want Zemo to be able to bond with Executioner in a single round?
Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:20 AM
A Man of Taste

I was under the impression we were looking at something like Iron Man where you can put OM on figures and take turns and it doesn't count against you for the bonding turn. But the wording counted all activations equally in the OP. And then the words "if possible" came about and they don't actually do anything if the first part says "you may activate a figure that has not activated this round" Since if possible there means...if you have no figures that haven't been activated...it's not possible.

So my question was which were you intending there.

I could see all three OM on Zemo
Zemo + Radioactive man
Zemo + Enchantress ( and chance at Executioner also)
Zemo + Executioner (Since he wasn't activated by the power)

and say Radioactive Man goes down you have to go
OM Zemo + Enchantress ( and chance at Executioner also)
OM Zemo + Executioner (Since he wasn't activated by the power)
OM Enchantress (and chance at Executioner)

Since Zemo is out of options because he already used everyone up. That's how Iron Man works.

Puts a big target on Enchantress but I think she's already the lynchpin here.

EDIT: SO re reading your question my answer is 1 as in like what I have above now in blue.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 01:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like him mirroring Iron Man

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 23rd, 2023, 01:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, if that will wrap this up then I'm on board for moving forward here.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 01:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Old June 23rd, 2023, 01:57 PM
C3G Landlord

This is what I'm putting in the FP then. (w/Zemo points @180)

EVIL ALLIES
During setup, you may add up to 3 allied Unique Heroes to the Masters of Evil faction. During Baron Zemo's ordered activation, instead of either his move or attack phase, he may activate a Masters of Evil ally that has not been activated by this ability this round.

SEEKING VENGEANCE

Lets make it official with a vote.

Propose to Stop Testing/Final Editing/Back to On Deck after Art Update.

YK - yea
@IAmBatman - yea
@Ericth74 - yea
@Tornado -
@Arkham - abstain
@japes - yea
@MrNobody - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; June 24th, 2023 at 12:34 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database