Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 16th, 2008, 01:31 PM

To-BI-As has disabled reputation
Bla-Bla-Bla & Olaf

Heyu ^-^
I was reading in the Forum and saw a lot of Funny pics or comics. So, i decided to make such a thread, too. ^^
First of all, I'm a 16 years old, german boy, so don't be too hard with my eglish ^^

Ok, let's start!

The adventures of Bla-Bla-Bla, the Marrodrone, and Olaf, the Viking.

The Story: Bla-Bla-Bla (sometimes also called "bBb" ore "Triple B") and Olaf were sent against each other in the great war of Valhalla. After a while, or weeks...maybe a few years, they were tired of fighting for some dumb Kyries. So they both decided to start a new life on a place, where's no war. They travelled to the Tundra. But than, because of the Global-Valhalla-Warming, the Tundra was melting while they were sleeping and just a 4-hex large ice-field was left in an endless sea, with two ex-soldiers on it.

Day 1:

Sooo...i really hope you like the first one guys :/ it's not THAT funny, i know...but i think it's funny

EDIT:I just've just read the "Chedwick and Sven" Comics and recognized that the same Figures are used!
I did't know that, so please don't think i copied it!

Index:
Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Rise, run, feed, ripen, wound, wither, fall, rise again...!

Marro is Might!

Last edited by To-BI-As; May 20th, 2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:34 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bla-Bla-Bla & Olaf

I would suggest editing your profile so that your location is Germany. That way, less people are likely to get mad about your English.
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:38 PM

Done. ^^

Marro is Might!
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:54 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kinda funny. Its a good start. Congrats on the first comic. Looking forward to more!
Heroscape Elffy~copying Aldin, and also half German
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

I Japenise! So stop dereping me!

Old May 16th, 2008, 05:10 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Your from NC. Its in your location bar. Geez, if your going to lie, support it with your location.
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:27 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

Wait, you just happen to use the same figures with the same kinda of idea with the same look as Chedwick and Sven, and yet you had no idea it exitsted, dispite it being on the homepage, all over the gallery, and this section, not to mention how random can you get with a drone and a viking? Coincidence?
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:32 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

The Drone is in a different pose...
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:37 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

But still, a drone and a viking? That is beyond random. I'm not saying he copied it, I just think it's a funny coincidence.
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:54 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Your from NC. Its in your location bar. Geez, if your going to lie, support it with your location.
Just because he's from NC doesn't mean he's not Japanese.

It's good so far, but it definately needs more. What a coincidence.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:09 PM

As funny it is...it was random. xD
The Marro drones are my very very favorite unit!
and olaf (the viking), i've choosen it, because I had to do a presentation in my english class, and so i've chosen to present heroscape! and with olaf (he was also called olaf in the presentation) i explained the rules (moving etc...).

A few minutes after posting this thread i saw the chedwick & sven comics....if i knew them before, i would have taken other units...

Marro is Might!
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:39 PM

So...I had nothing to do, so i created the 2. part of bBb & Olaf ^^

Day 2:

enjoy ^-^

PS: any critic is welcome!

Marro is Might!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction