Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old December 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

@japes . If you like. Imperial assault has quite a few star wars figures in their sets and that game is also very cool. You get a bunch of cool figures and a cool game on top of that that plays 2 different ways. I wont rebase my figures from it as I enjoy the skirmish game much more than heroscape and have made 2 tweaks to it to turn it gridless. Its awesome.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:08 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Last year I had success buying up huge lots of figures, sometimes even with no cards, making them more affordable. In most lots there were enough figures to get a good start. I peeled off what I needed for HoSS and sold off the rest. I even made a little profit. I would search Craigslist and Ebay for big lots, have a few hundred bucks ready to pay, take what you need and sell off the rest.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey I see @TREX has a tagline finally I thought "is hexless" would have had a nice ring to it since you mention going hexless in your sweet custom terrain thread
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Last year I had success buying up huge lots of figures, sometimes even with no cards, making them more affordable. In most lots there were enough figures to get a good start. I peeled off what I needed for HoSS and sold off the rest. I even made a little profit. I would search Craigslist and Ebay for big lots, have a few hundred bucks ready to pay, take what you need and sell off the rest.
Yeah that looks to be my only option though disappointing for my son as we'd talked about ordering this after Christmas for months. Hopefully it doesn't take too long

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Hey I see @TREX has a tagline finally I thought "is hexless" would have had a nice ring to it since you mention going hexless in your sweet custom terrain thread
Thats funny. I dont mind being "like" happy. I cant help it seeing all the cool terrain posts.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:40 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

@japes

https://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-an...niatures/c0-l0

Here are a few collections available through ebay classieds in Germany for different price classes. I am happy to help with translation or even buying and shipping.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well we ended up piecing from a couple sites. We got the main heroes (Luke, Leia, Han, Chewy, and a double figure that we will try to split up with C-3PO and R2 and a Vader) Some Rebel Troopers and Stormtroopers with a couple Heavies and the one Rebel Vanguard that was available. Derlin and 2 Captains as well. For now we will proxy the ST and RT for the snow versions of each.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:23 PM

https://denver.craigslist.org/tag/d/...439705973.html

Jugger

Old December 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

What has everyone been thinking about The Last Jedi? I hated it the first time but enjoyed it more the second time.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; December 30th, 2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:49 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
What has everyone been thinking about The Last Jedi? I hated it the first time but enjoyed it more the second time.
I'm seeing it tomorrow...We drop the in-laws off at the airport and then the family is heading straight for the theater. Sort of a reward for surviving the week.

Old December 29th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I'm seeing it tomorrow...We drop the in-laws off at the airport and then the family is heading straight for the theater. Sort of a reward for surviving the week.
You're assuming you do survive....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
You're assuming you do survive....
It's a big assumption at this point to be honest...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape