Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 19th, 2011, 11:14 AM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
New Eratta

Hey everyone, its been A long time since I created a thread. I was thinking, with all the changes and decisions for groups like C3G making their figures a little more official and standardized, It got me thinking about some of the last expansions that were put out by WotC and some of the complaints/objections with some of those figures. Would something like a new official errata be of interest to anyone? For Example: Changing Sharwin's race to elf from eladrin and changing her class to wizard from battle mage.

I'm not trying to start a revolution or anything, just a question, unless the community actually thinks this idea is great and thinks we should move forward with it.

Old February 19th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New Eratta

You may want to edit your original post and add a "?" to the end of the subject, because it is a little misleading as it is now.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altron_ZERO View Post
Hey everyone, its been A long time since I created a thread. I was thinking, with all the changes and decisions for groups like C3G making their figures a little more official and standardized, It got me thinking about some of the last expansions that were put out by WotC and some of the complaints/objections with some of those figures. Would something like a new official errata be of interest to anyone? For Example: Changing Sharwin's race to elf from eladrin and changing her class to wizard from battle mage.

I'm not trying to start a revolution or anything, just a question, unless the community actually thinks this idea is great and thinks we should move forward with it.
How would this be official errata??? This is more akin to Heroscape: Legacy or the other myriad customs projects than anything remotely official.
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:09 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

...or the Competitive Unit Congress.

-insert signature here-
Old February 19th, 2011, 01:11 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't consider the game canceled as much as I do resting. I wouldn't go crazy making a ton of erratas, but do understand what you are talking about. I think it's best to leave it as house rules.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old February 19th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Suggestion:
1) Move this to the customs forum.
2) Change the title to "Suggested Pseudo-Errata to Improve Unit Enjoyability."

Old February 19th, 2011, 03:41 PM

Geryon has disabled reputation

Official is dead.
Old February 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't official errata just to correct mistakes of wordings and pictures from the original sets? You know fixing the things the editors should have caught? I personnally believe when a new character was introduced they used what it was called from the world they were hailing from.
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:08 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Hm, well apparently I suck at using the search function... Well again, it was only a question and it seems there are people interested in other threads so I shall refer to those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's