Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 18th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Shadow King - Design

Dang. I have been putting a block on my mind because I didn't' want to nut out any ideas and end up writing this guy up without you, but I ended up breaking down that block unintentionally. Would you be offended if I went ahead and showed you my writeup? I have been accused of being controlling over designs in the past, so I have been working hard at not doing that, but I do think I could really help. Let me know what I should do. I don't want to take this away from you or offend you.
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:00 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Post away!
Old August 18th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

GP's a tough enough customer to reject your ideas if he doesn't like them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2011, 01:25 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

....still no Griffin post....
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry. Give me a bit to write up my thoughts. I forgot about this one.
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I had a thought, but I haven't worked out wording. First off, I can see this guy being a one or two power card.

Primary Power would be a Astral Projection power.

Astral Projection
Start the game with a 24 hex dungeon tile as a secondary battlefield. When Shadow King moves adjacent to any other figure, roll a 20-sided die. Add 8 to the roll if the Figure is not a Telepath. If 13 or better is rolled and the adjacent figure is a Common Figure or Squad, destroy it. If 11 or better is rolled and the adjacent figure is an Unique or Event Hero move Shadow King to one corner of the 24 hex dungeon tile and put the adjacent figure on the other corner. The two figures are now on the Astral Plane. Shadow King may only attack, be attacked, take wounds, and be destroyed on the Astral Plane or via this power. If a figure other than Shadow King is destroyed in the Astral Plane, place all but one Wound Marker on that card and Shadow King takes control of that card. Place that figure back in Shadow King's starting area. When that figure is destroyed, place one wound Marker on Shadow King and place this figure on the space occupied by the destroyed figure.

Astral Plane
Telepath's that move to the Astral Plane and have Psychic Defense X may add 3 to all their stats while on the Astral Plane.

That should boost Prof. X while he is there to give him a fighting chance.

I would then give him awesome stats since he will only use them in the Astral Plane, where he should be a beast.

I know the power needs work, I wrote it as I typed. Hopefully there is some raw material there to work with though. If no one likes it, then just ignore it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:02 PM

Spidey that's part of the theme that I tried to get across with the Location Card idea. Create a sideline battlefield designated as 'The Astral Plane'. The issue with doing it is it turns into an explosion of special rules to do right.
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, it starts feeling like a scenario pretty quickly. I figured we could get away with just having that glyph that acted as the "rift" for the Astral Plane and use that as a place to destroy him or have him come from.

Old August 18th, 2011, 11:35 PM

The Astral Plane rift (glyph) is what I'd originally started with. The original write up you'd seen. The issue with the glyph is that any old figure can squat on it and then it doesn't provide much value.
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:43 PM

But the glyph itself needs to have an actual power outside of his card anyway - and I think this is the solution to your problem. Make it a "wound" glyph that can continually wound figures that occupy it (like roll an attack die at the end of every turn or something).

Old August 18th, 2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
But the glyph itself needs to have an actual power outside of his card anyway - and I think this is the solution to your problem. Make it a "wound" glyph that can continually wound figures that occupy it (like roll an attack die at the end of every turn or something).
That sounds like an awesome power for a "trap" glyph. Not sure what the theme logic for the Astral plane rift wounding people would be though.
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:48 PM

The incredible amount of Psychic power leaking out of it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library