Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3rd, 2021, 02:41 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Customs by Alexandros - Horror-inspired customs and more

Howdy, all.

I'm currently working on a batch of customs inspired by horror and silver-screen tropes. The approach to design taken by Wizards of the Coast when developing Innistrad was a huge inspiration here- these designs are top down customs, meaning I focused on the flavor and went from there. I'll sort these into better categories as I move forward.

Abner Crow
Unique Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumblr user lilyachtyismyfriend
Rootin’, tootin’, toil n’ shootin’
Fire burn and cowboy bootin’
Eye of newt and spicy beans,
Toe of frog and denim jeans,
Whiskey, grits, n’ demon spittle
tossed into my iron griddle
With the tannin’ of our hides,
Somethin’ wicked this way rides
Spoiler Alert!

Abner Crow is a vile, masochistic outlaw, cursed by the fae to walk the earth much longer than any normal man should.

King Yeren
Unique Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP-6666 by djkaktus
I remember the first time we laid eyes on them. It was on a summer night, and there was a dune that rose high above our citadel to the west. You could see them from all that distance - they were these massive things, taller by far than any man, covered in matted hair, all over their body. They were like… like if someone described a man to you, but they had never really seen a man themselves.
Spoiler Alert!

King Yeren is the reclusive king of the Quasatch. His cryptid-like presence confuses and terrifies outsiders who dare enter the Ticalla Jungle. (This is actually an older custom, but the concept was pretty strong and he has played well in initial tests, so I'm reposting him.)

Other, more recent Customs
Quote:
Coming soon.
Older Customs
Quote:
These customs were made a long time ago and may not be the most balanced. These were very useful as a learning exercise in custom development, but I'm not as eager to finish these projects now as I once was. I will likely reuse a number of these ideas in other customs going forward.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Alexandros; September 7th, 2022 at 11:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards