Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old December 31st, 2014, 10:35 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Kaimon Awa Strategy Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Mouthing off to someone who gives you advice (especially a guy like Killo who has been here a long time) isn't a wise choice, Owlman.
Neither is nit picking over a small detail, without contributing something truly helpful. (Like flamslayer did. Rep to him.) It's rather rude.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Keep rep discussion to yourself. And suggesting the thread be edited to fix the name of the unit you claim to be reviewing *is* helpful. It's just not what you, apparently, wanted to hear.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's kinda like reading the Onion.

~Aldin, parodyingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Suggestion, @Owlman , It might be a less controversial and a more interesting read if you made your own thread with the title "Owlman's Unit reviews"or something to that nature, and add figures you would like to make a review on. I personally don't mind reading someones opinions and experiences with different figures or units. This way it is more of an opinionated fun read than a offical guide. Carry on, and welcome to the site.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:45 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I hate Kaemon Awa. Why does everyone think he's so good? I always said that most other 120 point units (at the time) are better than he is. He does a little bit of everything, but nothing great. 4 Defense is good, but 4 life isn't so hot. I guess he's a tad more durable than most of the other Archer Heroes out there...

Oh well, good review anyhows.

~TAF, done with his super-personal gripe for the day
Thanks. I guess people like him for his wicked awesome sculpt...? I know I do! Love me some samurai!

And for his modified double attack, probs. I do sorta wish his defense had been a tad higher, like 5. I think his health makes sense, though. He's only a human.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

~Aldin, parodyingly
^^^
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Suggestion, @Owlman , It might be a less controversial and a more interesting read if you made your own thread with the title "Owlman's Unit reviews"or something to that nature, and add figures you would like to make a review on. I personally don't mind reading someones opinions and experiences with different figures or units. This way it is more of an opinionated fun read than a offical guide. Carry on, and welcome to the site.
Thanks for the tip, but I don't get why this would annoy someone. especially since I've modified my article format. (Black Ops sounds cooler than Knight anyways.)

Is there a way to sticky a thread? Coulda' sworn I saw some guy's reviews that were stickied a while back. And they weren't the "Heroscape is serious business" type strategy articles, either. (Which many incidentally have SO many not so great strategies for 500 points competitive, haha)

But yeah, thanks again.

Old December 31st, 2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:

~Aldin, parodyingly
Not sure if that's a veiled insult...?

Old December 31st, 2014, 10:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:

~Aldin, parodyingly
It's not that thinly veiled.

Look. I hope the day comes in a couple years when you read these threads and you give yourself a laugh. Remember back to reading this post, the one I'm posting right now, and know that I was laughing with this future you. In fact, we were *all* laughing with future you, when you're old enough to look at these threads, and you realize how you made yourself look, and laugh at yourself.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 31st, 2014, 10:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I meant that you said only a fool would read the article DS. Lol
Old December 31st, 2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Might want to start by spelling his name right...
Got anything else to contribute besides a minor error?
It's not a minor error, it makes you look like an idiot, and only a fool would read your thoughts after you make such an obvious, elementary mistake.

Stop writing these things, you are only making yourself look foolish in this community that you want to embrace.
Uh, WRONG. It was a minor error. You're tellin' me you always write perfectly written posts? Especially long ones like that?? I corrected it.

Geez...You really tend to come across as kinda arrogant, ya know that, slappy?

If he had worded it as

"Hey, nice article, but ya may want to correct some of your grammar errors"

or something along those lines, then you'd have a point. His post's tone (to me) implied insult. If he didn't mean to across that way, then he can defend himself. Otherwise, it was rude. Period.

Now go away, and leave my thread in relative peace, since you don't seem to enjoy my articles.

Old December 31st, 2014, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, parodyingly
It's not that thinly veiled.

Look. I hope the day comes in a couple years when you read these threads and you give yourself a laugh. Remember back to reading this post, the one I'm posting right now, and know that I was laughing with this future you. In fact, we were *all* laughing with future you, when you're old enough to look at these threads, and you realize how you made yourself look, and laugh at yourself.
To me it was/is. The only thing I'm laughing at is you, dude. I'm laughing because of how seriously you're taking these things...

Lighten' up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles