Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 28th, 2022, 01:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of League Assassin - Design

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2022, 01:42 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of League Assassin - Design

I propose we move to Initial Playtesting

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of League Assassin - VOTE for Initial Playtesti

Yea
Old June 28th, 2022, 02:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

I almost wonder if that Diabolical Mastermind callout could be expanded/changed into a Ra’s/Talia callout. But I appreciate you hearing me out on wanting it to be a bit more tied into our Ra’s designs!
Old June 28th, 2022, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yea

I almost wonder if that Diabolical Mastermind callout could be expanded/changed into a Ra’s/Talia callout. But I appreciate you hearing me out on wanting it to be a bit more tied into our Ra’s designs!
Talia is an Assassin, so I think she fits in just fine as-is. I don't mind their not having direct bonding with her outside of Ra's, as I don't feel the Talia we have is really "Leader of the League" Talia. Definite design space for one of those, though.

Old June 28th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 28th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 28th, 2022, 07:44 PM

This passes. Thanks, all!

Old June 28th, 2022, 09:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yea

Talia is an Assassin, so I think she fits in just fine as-is. I don't mind their not having direct bonding with her outside of Ra's, as I don't feel the Talia we have is really "Leader of the League" Talia. Definite design space for one of those, though.
Ohhh do her next

this is cool and I didn't see this one coming.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 29th, 2022, 12:00 AM

Re: The Book of League Assassin - Initial Playtesting

I took my shot at Talia. I'll leave a v2 to the next interested party.

Old July 2nd, 2022, 04:30 PM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: LEAGUE ASSASSIN
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: SACRED SHRINE
Units: Ra’s al Ghul (II) (260), Elite League Assassins (150), Talon (x1) (140), League Assassins (x9) (450) (1000) vs Spider-Man (250), Thing (II) (340), Luke Cage (190), Jessica Jones (220) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Ra’s al Ghul (II) (260), Elite League Assassins (150), Talon (x2) (280), Talia al Ghul (110), League Assassins (x4) (200) (1000) vs Black Lightning (160), Katana (Outsiders) (150), Geo-Force (280), Batman (Outsiders) (220), Halo (190) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Ra’s al Ghul (I) (200), Elite League Assassins (150), Talon (x3) (420), Hired Guns (130), League Assassins (x6) (300) (1200) vs Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Arsenal (190), Tempest (210), Cyborg (I) (200) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

UNIT SUMMARY: I’m liking them with 4 attack instead of 3 (a change I made after the first test) and though they aren’t a perfect fit with Ra’s I, they work well enough, and I really like how they work with Ra’s II, so I’m happy with their moving forward as is. I wouldn’t be shocked to see their cost dip a tad in public testing.

Old July 2nd, 2022, 04:30 PM

I propose we move this to Public Playtesting

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library