Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old August 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ugly-Caco's Marvel Maps (New: Street Map)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
New photos uploaded.

Red Skull's Score
I was quite inspired by S1R_ART0r1US's Marvel maps, so I made this map. I dug through my nephew's toys and got the bulldozer, totaled car, motorcycle and some cones. The vehicles in the street are destructible/throwable objects.
I'm honored to have inspired that map. It almost feels like the road leads to the stereotypical horror mansion in a rough part of town. The cones look sweet with the street.

PS: Your car is cooler than mine
Old August 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ugly-Caco's Maps (New: Red Skull's Score)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
PS: Your car is cooler than mine
No, it's actually totaled. No windshield. My nephew is a monster when it comes to toys.
Oh yeah...I don't have a hamster.

nyss, I already uploaded a VS file. Click here to download:

Oh yeah, I only have 2 FOTAs. This photo uses 4 seven hex wall walk tiles. The 2 are on the side walks and the 2 are on the roof (see photo). The download version only uses 5 single tiles on the roof. I just use some objects to cover the hole (see real photos).

Oh yeah, this is the map parameters that we used this afternoon:

Quote:
Building Notes:
1. Remove top floor of Marvel ruin.
2. Add more ladder pieces in the street posts if you have more than 2 FOTAs.
3. Cover the bare portion of Red Skull's fortress. Roof it up with something if you have less than 2 FOTAs (or replace the 2 seven hex tiles in the side walk with road tiles and use the 2 seven hex tiles as fortress roof).

Setup:
Put Captain America in the blue starting area. Use "Object of Power Glyph" instead of "Glyph of Brandar."

Special Rules:
Object of Power Glyph:
Whenever this glyph is activated, the Castle Door’s special ability is nullified till the glyph is deactivated.

Vehicle Throw Special Attack:
Attack 4. Range 4 (from throwable object's starting point). After moving, super strength figures may throw an adjacent throwable object. Place vehicle adjacent to target figure or figures. All adjacent figures to the thrown vehicle is affected. Throwable objects cannot be thrown if there is also an opponent's super strength figure adjacent to it.

Vehicle Throw:
Range 4 (from throwable object's starting point). Choose a post to throw a vehicle at. If there are figures on the street post, roll the 20 sided die for each figure. If you rolled 11 or higher, place the figure anywhere within 4 spaces from where that figure was. If you rolled 1-9, the player who controls the figure place the figure anywhere within 4 spaces from where that figure was. If the figure has no super strength or falling damage immunity, roll for falling damage. Throwable objects cannot be thrown if there is also an opponent's super strength figure adjacent to it. This ability is not an attack.

Scenario:
Heroes, bust Captain America out before Red Skull’s fortress explodes.
Villains, prevent the heroes from busting Cap out.

Victory:
If the Heroes bust Captain America out (Move adjacent to Captain America) before the end of round 5; Hero Team wins
If the Heroes failed to bust Captain America out before the end of round 5; Villain Team wins even if no villain figure is left in the battlefield.

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; August 22nd, 2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:19 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ugly-Caco's Maps (Joe's Apartment)

New map. Made of spare terrain pieces I have after building a big map.

Old August 26th, 2008, 09:03 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart
Re: Ugly-Caco Maps (Joe's Apartment)

Check This out: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=20832

It might be fun for your street map, and red skulls store. It would make a fun obstacle. Browse through, find a way to do it that you llike, and try it! (Only if you want....)

Love red skulls store BTW. Hurricane Lobby is the only one I don't like.

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
Old August 26th, 2008, 11:25 PM

Thanks! Yeah, Red Skull's Score was fun. We played 4 games with it. The first 2 games; the heroes busted Cap out in round 4. 3rd game, the villains crushed the heroes with no sweat. 4th game we didn't finished (we had a semi-emergency).

I'll check the link now.

Old September 17th, 2008, 08:19 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Hey Ugly, for some reason I can't download Hurrican Lobby. And do you have any Build instructions for Joe's Apartment?

But your maps are really good. I like the way they look. (Can't wait to get my FotA to try some of these out!)

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old September 20th, 2008, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Hey Ugly, for some reason I can't download Hurrican Lobby. And do you have any Build instructions for Joe's Apartment?

But your maps are really good. I like the way they look. (Can't wait to get my FotA to try some of these out!)
Sorry for the late reply, Surf. Thanks for appreciating my maps dude.

I'll upload Hurricane Lobby and make a VS for Joe's Apartment fer ya.

-Edit
Dude, the Hurricane Lobby download is fine. I improved the Joes Apartment map with TJ trees and bushes.

I think you need 1 FOTA for Hurricane, and 2 FOTAs for Joes Apartment (44 ladder pieces needed).

-Edit
New map uploaded.

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; September 20th, 2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:01 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ugly-Caco Maps (Bum's Bridge)

I still can't download Hurricane Lobby. When I click on the images, it opens another window to show a larger image, and then opens another window that says something like "File not found. The file you requested does not exist. It may have been deleated or moved." But whatever. When I try to build it, I should be able to build it by sight from your pictures. Although with joe's aparment, I should be getting my first FotA soon, so I won't have quite enough ladder peices. Got any suggestions on how to deal with that?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"

Old September 20th, 2008, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
I still can't download Hurricane Lobby. When I click on the images, it opens another window to show a larger image, and then opens another window that says something like "File not found. The file you requested does not exist. It may have been deleated or moved." But whatever. When I try to build it, I should be able to build it by sight from your pictures. Although with joe's aparment, I should be getting my first FotA soon, so I won't have quite enough ladder peices. Got any suggestions on how to deal with that?
I made you a Joes Apartment with just 22 ladders. Click here to download.

Ok going back to Hurricane Lobby, what browser are you using?

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; September 20th, 2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old September 21st, 2008, 05:28 PM

Thanks for the new Joe's Apartment!

Although with Hurricane Lobby, my browser is Internet Explorer, and it looks like you have Firefox, so that's probably it. Although would it be possible fo you to email me the VS file? I can send you a PM with my email address, if you'd like.

Old September 21st, 2008, 09:03 PM

Ok dude, just pm me your email address. I'll mail it to ya.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:27 AM

Re: Ugly-Caco Maps (Wakandan Rubble)

Wakandan Rubble

Got a new one guys. Played only once on this one. This is the map where I mind exchanged my opponent's Iron Man to adjacently attack an elevated Captain America on an Object of Power (+1 Attack +1 Defense). That's 8 defense dice with Counterstrike.

The map has a lot of level 5-6 areas. I made it so, so that the castle walls won't be that tall.

Non flying figures can go from pillar to pillar by jumping from ladder to ladder. I like making maps like that.

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; October 2nd, 2008 at 12:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios