Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: whos your favorite dwarf?
Darrak Ambershard 14 20.29%
Migol Ironwill 33 47.83%
Mogrimm Forgehammer 22 31.88%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 5th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: whos your favorite dwarf

Orik for Eragon.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old February 5th, 2011, 08:52 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Migol is probably the best just by himself and he is really cool, but if I were choosing one to build an army around, I would choose Morgrimm because he fits that roll with Darrak being a filler and Migol being that awkward guy kind of off to the side that you draft because you love him so very very much.
Old February 5th, 2011, 09:39 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Even though I don't have him, from what my friends say, I'd have to go with Migol.
Old March 25th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like Hendal of all the Dwarves, but I don't see him on the poll?

I am just happy they gave us some dwarves before it ended, so I am happy with them all. I think I will need to study the cards for a minute and get back to this thread.................................

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:33 AM

Lucky is surprisingly tart
Wink Re: whos your favorite dwarf

My favorite dwarf buddy is Darrak Ambershard. For 60 points you can't find another unique hero as good as him. With his sneak attack you are rolling 6 die, he can easily grab a glyph, and the hide in darkness helps allot with his low def. You put him with the axegrinders and they are an awsome combo. Add Raelin to boost defense, Kelda to heal, the Wyvern to do snatch and grabs on enemy units and drop them rite into the brute force of your army, and last but not least Rhogar Dragonspine for the attack special attack and healing of coarse. This army doesn't have range but it does have allot of potential especially on a battlefield that has some obstacles to block the viewpoints. It is not very hard to do that considering the dwarfs are small.

He is not just a devastating opponent, he is the bait; hence the name Master of the Hunt.
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:41 AM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
My favorite dwarf buddy is Darrak Ambershard. For 60 points you can't find another unique hero as good as him. With his sneak attack you are rolling 6 die, he can easily grab a glyph, and the hide in darkness helps allot with his low def. You put him with the axegrinders and they are an awsome combo. Add Raelin to boost defense, Kelda to heal, the Wyvern to do snatch and grabs on enemy units and drop them rite into the brute force of your army, and last but not least Rhogar Dragonspine for the attack special attack and healing of coarse. This army doesn't have range but it does have allot of potential especially on a battlefield that has some obstacles to block the viewpoints. It is not very hard to do that considering the dwarfs are small.
I agree. Darrak is my favorite dwarf as well. You already stated all my reasons for liking him, but he is a very nice unit.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 26th, 2012, 09:08 PM

General Proftaka *glass shatters*

Migol. Deadly Strike is an awsome power.

"Every nightmare is a caged bird that yearns to be set free." - Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Old February 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Don't have Migol. Going with Moegrimm

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 27th, 2012, 12:35 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Proftaka View Post
Migol. Deadly Strike is an awsome power.
Please, please check the dates of threads. It's completely visible, right in the upper left corner of every post. This is the third of three threads that I've went to and you necro'd. If you are going to post in a thread that is more than 30 days old, though some people will not agree with that time frame, at least add something of value, that will actually get the thread up and running again.

I noticed that 4 of your current 8 posts are necro posts.

You're a new poster, I'd hate to see you get chased away so early.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units