Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: The Rise and Fall of The Pumpkin King

My God, what a blast from the past. Well, six months, anyway. Glad you to someone is enjoying it all this time after it's been done. Thank you, gorthan313.

For anyone else reading this, I might as well say I'm slowly working on getting this into an ebook file. I'll post it here when I'm done.
Old October 21st, 2008, 09:53 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One of things that I liked about this story is that, while Pumpkin King was a bad guy, it was as if he had some sense of morality, and he offered to surrender if the good guys released his comrade. Plus, the story gives some background for Michaels and Margrett, one of the coolest couples around, because, I mean, a soldier and a good shade? That's cool!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 21st, 2008, 10:32 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Wow, actual feedback! After many months, no less. Thank you much, gorthan313. I'll be updating Marvelous Time soon, but for now I'm on haitus. When I come back, you can catch up with the both of them.
Old August 7th, 2009, 09:19 PM

the kyrie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i think that the kyrie is based on me.

great stories.

If anyone has any sets waves 1-7 and 9-10, SOTM, or large sets that they would want to sell, send me a message.
Old May 1st, 2012, 05:51 PM

Archmage Sonlen Woo who?

This was definitely one of the better fanfics, great job! I followed it when you were posting it, but I haven't gotten around to posting till now.

The only thing better than winning is utter domination.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction