Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Rover - Vote for Final Editing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
We have been very inconsistent throughout history and my only concern is that if we do say "Unique Human Hero or Unique Mutant Hero" someone will then infer that "Unique Human Hero or Mutant Hero" means "Unique Human Hero or Unique/Common/Event/Uncommon (ie Any) Mutant Hero"
I think the problem is that we've already been inconsistent so staying inconsistent isn't going to help anything. In this case, I think we should be as clear as possible with "Unique Human Hero or Unique Mutant Hero" (which is still consistent with some figures), and we can go back and fix the other cards if we need to. So I've updated the SP with the above suggestion.

Still need votes from @japes @Tornado and @Yodaking , or another 23 hours here.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library