Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 1st, 2022, 05:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tree Golem (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
A little over costed is intended as I want them to absorb a little bit of the cost per unit, for Ivy III to remain a little cheaper based on what she's bringing to the table. If I had to guess, I'd say they're about 20 points overcosted.
Are we not concerned that this will leave her undercosted and better without any of these units? Will this not make it to where you just want to take her on maps with trees already?
Old July 1st, 2022, 06:21 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Tree Golem (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
A little over costed is intended as I want them to absorb a little bit of the cost per unit, for Ivy III to remain a little cheaper based on what she's bringing to the table. If I had to guess, I'd say they're about 20 points overcosted.
Are we not concerned that this will leave her undercosted and better without any of these units? Will this not make it to where you just want to take her on maps with trees already?
Not at all. That would be the opposite of what's beneficial for her and would make 3/4 of her powers completely useless. She wants as many as she can get, that you control.

With LP on abstain, this passes. #1415

Last edited by Arkham; July 1st, 2022 at 07:12 PM.
Old July 7th, 2022, 04:31 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Tree Golem

Are people ok with updating the Tree Golem as such(I tested this updated version with Ivy):

ORGANIC REGENERATION
At the end of each round, remove one Wound Marker from this card. If this Tree Golem is on a water space at the end of the round, remove an additional Wound Marker from this card.

TREE REGROWTH 15
For the entire game, at the end of each round, if this Tree Golem is destroyed you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place this Tree Golem on any empty space adjacent to a figure you control with the Plant Animation special power, if possible.

Quote:
Added in the clause that when she falls, so do the remaining plants.

Versions being tested:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Poison Ivy (May Queen)

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Poison Ivy(245), Animated Vines(55), Tree Golem x7(700) (1000)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150), Cap(NA)(220), Ronin(180) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
vs.
Hawkwoman(260), Black Canary(220), Green Arrow(210), Wonder Woman(310) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
vs.
Professor X(220), Phoenix(230), Psylocke(250), Gorgon(300) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4
Units:
vs.
Professor X(220), Phoenix(230), Psylocke(250), Gorgon(300) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 5
Units:
vs.
Godzilla (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
1-4 isn't the best W-L record, but every game felt like it could have gone either way. I think there's some potential in not going all in with the Plants, and instead just the Vines and ~3 Golems to act as defenders for her as she does her thing. Not sure what the remaining points could be spent on. Either way, it's still a fun 1000 point army and sets a nice foundation for any further Plant designs that may add to it like the Creeper Vine, a Fly Trap, or Guardian etc. Definitely feels like a boss battle with the Plants buffing her and relying on her survival.
@Lord Pyre @Tornado @IAmBatman @LordVenoc @fret_gurglo @MrNobody
Old July 7th, 2022, 04:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah if it's tested and feels balanced, I'm cool
Old July 7th, 2022, 05:56 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seems alright to me. Just replacing an auto heal with a conditional 25% revive. Seems about even, and it will get some more testing with Ivy I'm sure.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How many.respawns did you get?
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You already admitted that the healing wasn't seeing play, so a power that is active for the entire game seems much stronger.
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:36 PM

Wasn't keeping track since this was Ivy's initial, but it was about what you'd expect(average). So maybe ~2 per game in total(of the 7)? More useful than the healing, but they were completely reliant on Ivy's survival of course. Definitely did not feel too good given the requirements and lowered defense from 6 to 3(which I forgot to mention in my proposal here, but it's notated in the versions tested of the initial report).
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You already admitted that the healing wasn't seeing play, so a power that is active for the entire game seems much stronger.
I also admitted that they were 20 points overcosted each, and that I dropped their defense from 6 to 3.
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 12th, 2022, 03:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

cards look great

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library