Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:25 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Announcement: New Valkyrie

Now you may have clicked on this topic thinking one thing, and let me assure you, you're not far off.

Let me introduce the newest member of my family, "Valkyrie", so named for her sire "Odin" and the fact that I love Heroscape.

Unique Hero
L 1
M 3
A 0
D 0

Cute Defense 1
When Valkyrie is attacked by any figure, roll a d20. On a roll of 1 or higher, the attack is negated and the attacking unit may not be activated again for the rest of the game. For the remainder of the round, any time a player reveals an Order Marker on a card effected by Cute Defense 1, that player must say "awwww".

Oopsies
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, roll a d20. On a roll of 17 or higher, Valkyrie has an "accident" and all units currently under the effect of Cute Defense 1 are no longer under its effect. Valkyrie is returned to her starting zone immediately.

Valkyrie - Ready for her closeup

Cute Defense activated

Valkyrie Profile

At her first wellspring

Personality: Ferocious

Sorry Vali, there can be only one.

Jandar Warrior in training

With her pack leader

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General