Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th, 2011, 07:58 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker
Interactive Heroscape Tourney!

Hello all!

Me and my friends decided to make a huge heroscape tourney with all the characters (except Marvel, those guys are cheap) to decide who the strongest guy is. Unfortunately, we don’t own every character, and with heroscape being out of print… yeah, we need your help!

I made a list of all the army cards (206 total) and shuffled it up, then paired the cards up. Every once in a while, I will post the required matchups. If you own both characters, then please do the following:

Build a small map with terrain fair to both army cards, and with no glyphs.

Then (The fun part!) have the cards battle it out on the map to decide who the better one of the pair is. A best of five should give us a winner, and please video record the deciding match and MESSAGE it to me. I’ll tally and post the results when I receive enough videos, as well as the next matchups.

One Rule: Only the two army cards can be used! (Grimnak can’t have backup orcs, the hive can’t spawn marro, Iskra can’t summon rechets…) This is a battle of brute strength only!

Message me for clarifications, and thanks in advance for participating/contributing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports