Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Rebel Snow Troopers

The Holocron of Rebel Snow Troopers

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle of Hoth

Figure Card:

Alternate Hoth Theme Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure and its name is Elite Hoth Trooper. It is Battle of Hoth #2 or Alliance and Empire #6.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Force Unleashed set. Its model number and name are #5/Elite Hoth Trooper.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure and its name is Hoth Trooper. It is Rebel Storm #8 or Battle of Hoth #4 or #5.

Alternate Figures:
Elite Hoth Trooper: Rebel Storm #5 or Rebels and Imperials #2 or Battle of Hoth #1

Character Bio - A Rebel Snow Trooper is an infantry unit equipped with special gear who fought for the Rebellion on the ice planet Hoth. These units are not specifically trained to work in snow, being regular Rebel Troopers who were simply equipped with snow gear.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
MARCUS DECIMUS GALLUS : Soldier Leadership
As soldiers, the Rebel Snow Troopers can benefit from Marcus Decimus Gallus’ SOLDIER LEADERSHIP movement bonus.

MARCUS DECIMUS GALLUS : Soldier Attack Enhancement
As soldiers, the Rebel Snow Troopers may benefit from Marcus Decimus Gallus’ SOLDIER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT attack bonus.

HoSS:
PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA : Rebel Leadership
Being a squad that the Rebel Alliance, Rebel Snow Troopers may benefit from Princess Leia Organa's REBEL LEADERSHIP special power.

REBEL CAPTAIN : Rebel Assault
Being a Common squad figure that has the Hold Steady special power and that follows the Rebel Alliance, Rebel Snow Troopers may benefit from a Rebel Captain's REBEL ASSAULT special power.

REBEL CAPTAIN : Rebel Command
Being a figure that has the Hold Steady special power, Rebel Snow Troopers may benefit from a Rebel Captain's REBEL COMMAND special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
SACRED BAND : Disciplined Army Defense Bonus
Having a Disciplined personality, the Rebel Snow Troopers may aid the Sacred Band with their DISCIPLINED ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.

HoSS:
E-WEB TROOPER : E-Web Special Attack
Being a Human squad figure, the Rebel Snow Troopers may aid the E-Web Trooper with his E-WEB SPECIAL ATTACK.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Initial playtest (a long time ago in a galaxy far far away): davidlsl
• First playtest: Crixus 33
• Second playtest: Faure
• Third playtest: Porkins
• Art by: mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by Splash; August 27th, 2023 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Added PDF link. Repaired links to Hoth version images.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:42 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Rebel Snow Troopers
Rebel Alliance

Human
Common Squad (3 figures)
Soldiers
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 1
Move 4
Range 7
Attack 2
Defense 2
Points 65

HOLD STEADY
Begin the game with a Hold Steady Marker on this card. Whenever a Rebel Snow Trooper you control moves, if the Hold Steady Marker is on this card, remove it. If no Rebel Snow Troopers you control move during their turn, you may place the Hold Steady Marker on this card. While the Hold Steady Marker is on this card, add 1 die to the defense of all Rebel Snow Troopers you control.

DUG IN
If the Hold Steady marker is on this card, a Rebel Snow Trooper on a snow space adds 1 die to his attack against non-adjacent figures.

SNOW AND ICE ENHANCED MOVEMENT
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; April 19th, 2016 at 11:14 PM.
Old May 6th, 2014, 08:30 PM

Re: The Holocron of Rebel Snow Troopers

Cards reposted to OP with Hold Steady Marker.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 27th, 2014, 03:22 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This needs to be added to synergies offered:

Quote:
E-WEB TROOPER : E-Web Special Attack
Being a Human squad figure, the Rebel Snow Troopers may aid the E-Web Trooper with his E-WEB SPECIAL ATTACK.
Old June 27th, 2014, 04:17 PM

Fixed.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 27th, 2014, 05:02 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
HOLD STEADY
Begin the game with a Hold Steady Marker on this card. Whenever a Rebel Snow Trooper you control moves, if the Hold Steady Marker is on this card, remove it. If no Rebel Snow Troopers you control move during their turn, you may place the Hold Steady Marker on this card. While the Hold Steady Marker is on this card, add 1 die to the defense of all Rebel Snow Troopers you control.
correction

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 27th, 2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
HOLD STEADY
correction
Second post fixed. Just glad it was correct on the card.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 28th, 2014, 05:27 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Second post fixed. Just glad it was correct on the card.
Yeah, I saw that it was. I just couldn't read the card and the link lead me to another site but I couldn't see the card, so I had to go off of your post.

I was a little unsure if Rebel Troopers are Rebel Troopers no matter if they are Rebel Snow Troopers or Rebel Lava Troopers. Kind of like the discussion about Death Knights being Knights....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 3rd, 2014, 01:44 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

These guys are cool.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
These guys are cool.
Grungebob appeared! Yay!

Yes, these guys are neat.
Old July 21st, 2014, 02:02 PM

PDF link added to the OP.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 16th, 2014, 01:07 PM

PDF link added. Thanks for the heads-up, reverie!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape